Book 3 - A War Is Coming. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Book 3 – A War Is Coming

Good morning everyone! We’ve just received the Book 3 cover art from our fantastic art department and are releasing for preview. As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

39 thoughts on “Book 3 Cover Preview

1. Maury Cheskes says:

That looks like some good old fashioned futuristic warfare. I like the guy doing the splits and blamming two bots in the face.

2. 1siung says:

The women on the middle top somehow looks like a striptease dancer on the pole lol. Another woman on the top right is about to perform a “roman reign superman punch”, while the guy on the bottom right is in my opinion the coolest of the bunch doing stuff that looks like capoeira dance while kicking two robot assess,

3. Dukesa says:

Great artwork! Is there a backstory for this scene? Are these the Champions?

4. Ichiro says:

I just watched Rogue One and I can’t help thinking those robots look like Stormtroopers. Anyways, it seems to me that these guys are practicing. I can see people observing them from the background. Lastly, “War is Coming” sounds more grammatically correct. Just my opinion.

5. MIco Robin says:

This is confusing I mean yes we have seen the bad guys prepare but the heroes we did not… That is unfair off screen preparation really?

6. Miaka Yuuki says:

Which is which though? and if i may it is just me or it was not built up properly? my opinion.

7. Peter says:

Cool picture. It’s like the West World 2016 TV series. Have you heard of that one?

8. Light Purist says:

Is this related to the other drawings? Like the drawings of people who have extraordinary powers.

9. Ceci says:

Wow! Congrats to the art department for creating a very cool cover art. It’s very dynamic and futuristic. It reminds me of RoboCop and Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

10. Esperanza Khan says:

Amazing! it has an incredible futuristic feel to it! looking forward to see more.

11. Sly says:

Nice one! There’s so much movement in the artwork so it makes the artwork come alive. It feels like watching an action movie on paper.

12. Neil says:

I like the idea of this. Looks pretty cool. Especially what the characters are wearing. I just find the guy on the bottom right to have some kind of awkward pose or something haha.

13. Rebi says:

This is cool. I personally like how the drawings are colored. It looks really techy and futuristic.

14. Maria says:

It does look like what it says it is, War is Coming. However, the guy on the top right looks like he is going to dance and not go to war. Just my 2 cents.

15. Ger says:

Is it just me or the heroes really looked like photoshopped drawings? Their heads seem like it was just put on top of their necks. It just looks to me like an edited photo.

16. Doreen says:

I like this pic! Very refreshing color scheme. The champions are practicing their winning moves!

17. Paz says:

This is something new. Which group is this? Villains? Looks like the Professor is watching.

18. Paolo says:

There are so many characters in this drawing. What are their names? I notice there are letters in their shoulders.

19. Anthony says:

What kind of war is this? Are they gonna fight monsters or other characters?

20. Tiny says:

The cover art for Book 3 is the best one so far, IMHO. It really gives off the vibe that a war is coming.

21. Dax says:

It’s so cool. I love their poses. They look so badass.

22. Harold says:

The picture reminds me of X-men training sessions in the Danger Room. The uniforms remind me of Ender’s Game. The balance of images seem to be a tad off though. I feel like the space on the left side needs filling. Add another person or robot maybe?

23. richard says:

Awesome! That is so realistic and I so love the body movements and reactions. I am looking forward for more awesome episodes like this.

24. alfred says:

I love the way the idea is being conveyed. The theme is so futuristic and advanced.

25. Ivan says:

The poses and gestures are all good. It just seems to lack in the other visual effects though. I mean, like more bits and pieces flying off from the points of impact. Maybe light flashes on the points of impact. I think those would give the image a feel of a more intense vibe to it.

26. Vanity says:

Somebody mentioned X-Men in the comments and I agree, it was in one of their movies ( I forgot which one). They were training in virtual reality inside their practice room. But this isn’t virtual reality for the champions as it looks like they are fighting real robots!

27. Kimmy says:

Wow I think this is the first time I’ve seen a group in uniform! Not sure if these guys are villains or the good ones. Very futuristic uniform huh. Reminds me of a Britney Spears music video!

Looks very futuristic! Very curious to know how this war happens and why…

29. Kitz says:

I think this is artistic, but adding more characters would make it more interesting. What about adding more futuristic persona? This is great though.

30. Devin says:

Whoa! This really took my breath away. I love everything about this. Is this a glimpse at the future of mankind?

31. Nate says:

Interesting concept. The drawing is nice, but I can’t say it’s the type of image I like.. Looks awesome though.

32. Natalia says:

They look like they’re floating or flying haha.. Looks nice. I like the robots.

33. Mai says:

I love how you used colors effectively. It really grabs anyone’s attention and keeps the eyes focused on the different characters and what they’re doing.

34. Josie says:

Poor robots… Have you heard about the TV Series West World? It’s about robots. You’ll change your perception about them hehe.

35. Aimee says:

The blue and white colors are very appealing. Very nice drawing again.

36. Jordan says:

Is this gonna be a cover for a novel? A comic book? It looks pretty good. I’d like a few more effects on the areas of impact though. Adds more of the wow factor to the image.

37. Kenneth C. says:

There are some characters watching on the sidelines I noticed. Why not include them in the action? That would fill up the entire space of the image and make it even more pleasant to look at. Also, do add some more effects.

38. Britney says:

Superb! But I wonder why there are many people watching them? Who are they?

39. Mansoor says:

Did Marcos draw this one? That guy is a genius! I wonder if I can get a private, one-on-one video tutorial with him *wink *wink hahahah!