BOOK 2. P10: The Procurement Plan - I Love it When a Plan Comes Together. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Every day the professor would run tests seeing what the Hasenpfeffer’s limits were and each day his limits increased and he was excited to see where it would end.

Today we conclude book 2 with this part 10. Book 3 – “A War Is Coming” will begin very soon. I hope you enjoy!

Months had passed before the Hasenpfeffer had finally come to the realization that like it or not this was his new reality. He didn’t really mind his new life it definitely had its perks. He got to roam freely during the day around the massive warehouse and at night after a little coaxing the Professor had let him wander around the docks as long as he stayed out of trouble. He liked the Professor; they had become close over the last few months. Resentment for his captor had slowly turned to gratitude. He enjoyed his new power and agility. He even enjoyed his training. Every day the professor would run tests seeing what his limits were and each day his limits increased, and he was excited to see where it would end. The professor loved to talk, and the Hasenpfeffer was amazed by the professor’s stories of science and his plan for perfecting a world gone soft. He felt as if maybe he was the first of the next breed of human and that made him feel special. Before this had happened, he hadn’t really had a solid friend, not one that he got to see every day at least.

Dr. Zu would occasionally come by as well and although he couldn’t see her he had come to the conclusion that she was both stunningly beautiful and horrifying at the same time. Her smell was alluring and her skin soft to the touch. He also heard her laughter as she cut into another specimen that had been brought into the lab for alteration.  For some reason both equally appealed to the Hasenpfeffer and secretly he hoped the professor would use her DNA to create a female version of himself although he knew that would never happen.  He also knew that his new little family of three was about to grow larger.

The Professor had been watching them. Studying their movements and deciphering their motivations. In order to achieve their ultimate goal of human perfection, Dr. Zu and the Professor knew that certain normal humans had to be disposed of, discarded for the good of the master plan.

Their plan was simple, and the Hasenpfeffer marveled at its genius and simplicity. When you need something done right, find the best person for the job or as in this case when you need several things taken care of find the best people for the job.

Sometimes late in the afternoon the Professor, Dr. Zu and the Hasenpfeffer would sit and watch the news together laughing at the clumsy ineptitude of normal humans. “One day soon Has my friend you will be getting a bunch of brothers and sisters to play with” the Professor would say. “And then we can make the world the perfect place it should be.”

Today was the day.

Nathan grabbed Zulinda, pulled her close and kissed her. “It’s time to activate Karl again, my love. You have your list. Although this time let’s try to get our newest family members here in one piece okay?” he said with a chuckle. “You tag along and take care of any accidents that may occur and if you can bring their bodies back here. Be safe and have fun.”

With that, she kissed Nathan and left the warehouse with a massive grin on her face.

The Professor then turned to The Hasenpfeffer, “HAS old boy its time you earned your keep around here and had a little fun. This is the name and address of one of your new family members. Go get her boy and bring her home. But first, let’s see if my experiment worked.”

The Professor slowly removed the bandages from the Hasenpfeffer’s eyes and his world flooded with light.

“That’s better my friend” Nathan smiled up at him “Now have a nice time and see you when I get back. I am off to pick up our little friend in Groom Lake.”

(To be continued…)

That’s it for today! The next story published will be starting book 3. We will continue publishing stories every week leading up to the anticipated Project-X announcement.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

50 thoughts on “BOOK 2, P10: The Procurement Plan – I Love it When a Plan Comes Together

1. sam says:

Man I wish I has the strength of this beast! Very cool to be so strong. Excited about the next book. Hope we find action!!

2. Martha J says:

Gawd that prof dude is so friggin evil. I’d like to slap him upside da head lol

3. Phaedra says:

Evil unleashed! I am sooooo dying to read the next chapter! You guys are such a tease!

4. Viraht says:

I wonder who’s in Grooms Lake? And who will the Hasenpfeffer abduct? Great artwork! Love it!

5. Danny Luei says:

Hmmm … a little creepy stories in this book in my opinion. Interestingly, the first of the next breed of human, what he can do with his new power and agility. And it seems he had a great desire wants to be dating a woman …. lol.

6. Miaka Yuuki says:

Poor guy I assume he is the chef guy from before who just wants to cook. It sucks that his life ended up like this.

7. Johnny Reyes says:

Boom!!! Another excellent artwork to pair with a great storyline! Power and agility unleashed!!!

8. Ricardo says:

I wonder who are they gonna pick up? I always get excited to read the next episode. I’m such impatient.

9. Salvador says:

At last I get a new side of the professor. I though he was evil. But upon seeing that he cares for others is a great relief.

10. Qiu Qiu says:

Who could this new friend be? I really hope it’s a woman (or a female beast) so that Hasenpfeffer can enjoy some romance. A life without romance is so boring.

11. Alison H. says:

The girl in green looks like a superhero character because of her huge muscles. But to hide her identity, she used surgical mask. So I’m curious, is she really a nurse or what?

12. paul says:

finally, he can now see the world clearly. Although he was subjected in an experiment, which i think is successful, the capabilities he now has is really amazing. I know the professor is doing a bad thing, subjecting humans to crazy experiments, he is somewhat cool for me.

13. george says:

i’d rather have super speed than super strength, but none the less, his ability is great. I wonder if I was the one who was subjected to the experiment, would i gain a different set or the set of ability?

14. Eloise says:

Hasenpfeffer has clearly developed affection for his kidnappers. That’s not good. I hope he realizes that Nathan and Dr. Zu are not his friends nor allies. They’re just using him.

15. Chie says:

No matter how awful everything started we sort of develop companionship after spending a lot of time with each other. This is exactly what’s happening between Hasenpfeffer and the professor.

16. Virginia says:

What would possibly happen after the Professor slowly removed the bandages from the Hasenpfeffer’s eyes? The story is getting more and more exciting!

17. Drake says:

The female ninja-like character at the back of the image looks like someone from the Mortal Kombat games. I wonder what her back story is? I like the build up of intrigue here…

18. Maury Cheskes says:

I like how the full fledged story is turning out. The professor doesn’t sound like someone to me who can interact with everyday humans. He must have had a very strange upbringing. Good work!

19. Steve says:

I’m loving how things are playing out. Looking forward to action! Bring it!

20. Maureen says:

I want to see this mutant in action! If he is super strong, I’m curious who among the other side can beat him. Let’s go!

21. Kelly says:

So Has is out to wreck havoc. I expect an action-packed artwork next time! Can you assure us that?

1. We can promise that the action packed artwork will arrive in due time! 🙂

22. Mark says:

Wow the professor’s wife is so sexy in the picture. And that guy is so strong he can even hold up a car.

23. Darwin says:

What’s the next episode? I’m so excited to see it!

24. Zed says:

This definitely showed us a different side of the Professor. He has a good side as well so he’s not 100% evil.

25. jane says:

indeed, when you want something done, get the right person to do it. The challenge might come from choosing the right person to do it. This story is getting interesting.

26. joshua says:

dr. zu, i wish i had brains like you. how fun would it be if i were to succeed in similar experiments, but of course not on humans and animals… maybe something else entirely?

27. Isabelle Two says:

Is the Professor going to create a group of superheroes just like X-men or the Justice League? I hope to know the answer really soon. I can’t wait….

28. Sven says:

The guy that looks like a mummy in the picture won’t be looking like that permanently is he? I mean, that is just a sort of phase that he has to go through before he morphs into something more awesome-looking, right?

29. Josue says:

Ooohhh this is going to be fun! Finaly we can start seeing these bad guys in action! Bring it on!

30. Savannah says:

So I have to do a lot of backreading to know this monster. A half-rabbit with super-human strength! Now that is an original concept! Now, if y’all excuse me I still have a lot of backreading to do…

31. Emily says:

I can’t say I actually enjoyed this story, but it’s something new?
    In a way, I like the female in the story. She’s somewhat sadistic, I suppose.

Good to see that there is movement to the Hasenpfeffer’s story! Since most characters have already been introduced, I’m really curious to see where things are going to.

33. Joe-Ben says:

I wonder how many mutant characters in this comic? I wanna know all of them.

34. Rick says:

If there is a war coming, will this be a mutant to mutant thing? Or they will fight like an organization that just have guns or something like that?

35. Iago says:

It looks their “family” is getting bigger. I wonder who the new guest would be. Is it a human or a monster? Lol

36. Annabelle Lee says:

I found this a little boring to be honest. I mean, it’s okay, but could have been better.

37. Halvard Meza says:

Call me a grammar nazi.. but you certainly need to put more commas in this selection. Frankly, I had to reread a lot of their conversations because of a lack of it.

For instance:

“One day soon, Has, my friend, you will be…”

38. Adrian Faul says:

Stockholm Syndrome, neo-Nazi, X-men… this story certainly got my attention!

Hoping to get an amazing action sequence in the next story!!! It’ll be fun! 😀

39. Meg says:

If I were Hasenpfeffer, I wouldn’t trust the Professor even for just a teeny little bit. But then again, I’m not Hasenpfeffer so I can only rant here.

40. Jacques says:

If the guy in the back of the image wearing the black trench coat is the professor, then that is a nice touch. Not the typical lab coat ones. Gives him a more sinister or mysterious vibe!

41. Elaine says:

“When you need something done right, find the best person for the job. What I think that, when company select the candidate, they will choose the qualified one to fit the position.

42. Chuck says:

Very exciting story! I wonder what the next chapter will be! Will be a full-blown war?

43. Britney says:

Finally! After reading Has’s backstory I’ve been raring to see him in action! I’m expecting a lot on the next installment…so don’t fail me now LOL!

44. Charlie says:

Maybe the next page will be exciting because they will now get out of the facility. Wonder what will happen?

45. Jimmy says:

I want to see a fight scene on the next page. Cant wait for it to happen!

46. Pamela says:

Gonna try and read the stories before this. Might be worth the try. This seems interesting.

47. KelvinLee says:

They should make a movie out of this… Might be a little funny to watch.

48. Heidi says:

It looks like the Hasenpfeffer has gotten used to his new life. He knows he can’t run away because the Professor will always find him.

49. alfred says:

This has really become my favorite. Every episode excites me.