Hello everyone! We’ve just released this art tutorial on our YouTube channel, presented by our lead artist Marcos. The video is the first of many more to follow. The Artist is not a native English speaker as we’re a global company with employees from all around the world, and we’ve decided to let the artist express the art in his words. We love all our employees and firmly believe that no one can represent a work of art better than its very own creator. I hope you enjoy and we look forward to your feedback in the comments section or by tweeting to us @essjay_ent!

Cami_Signature

28 thoughts on “Art Tutorial: Drawing Project-X Champion Iurasia

1. chunzhogi says:

Love it! Next video please!!!

2. ravingmiho says:

The artist makes it look sooooo easy! Wish I could do this. I need patience. Thank you and yes please publish more similar videos.

3. Ethan says:

it’s amazing! And it seems so simple that now I want to have pencil and paper to start drawing like this artist!

4. roisterous says:

I do like the idea of showcasing how to draw something in fairly simply steps. My main concern however is that while Marcos’ English may not have been perfect, it was very difficult to understand him at all as the mic used to pick up his voice was very muffled.

1. Thank you for that feedback. We hope to have the sound quality improved for the next video.

5. Scott Summers says:

I love tutorials like these. Not saying that I could draw but its nice to see something come to life.

6. Alex Summers says:

I will definitely check this out. I suck at drawing though but I will watch it.

7. alfred says:

All this time I am really looking for someone who could somehow show me the secrets in creating a marvelous work of art. Well, I believe this is the one I’ve been looking for!

8. Carly Cruz says:

Hooray for online tutorials like this! This is excellent not only for those who are looking to enter the exciting world of art, but also for those who have already lost their touch and want to regain it back, like in my case. Keep these videos coming!

9. Jeff says:

Great drawing skills! However, I’m amazed that with all that equipment showing in the background, the sound quality was well…poor. You guys should do something about that quick as things like that are important to a company’s image.

1. Hi Jeff, yes that is something we’re working to address with the next video. Thank you for the feedback.

10. Toni Fontello says:

I enjoyed the video – very detailed instructions that helps us wannabe artists. I might actually be able to create a realistic sketch freehand instead of tracing!

11. Ash says:

Marcos is so talented. With just a pencil, he was able to create a fantastic work of art.

12. Mia says:

Wow! Moses can draw really well. Iurasia looks so lifelike.

13. Angelina Egg says:

Wow that’s a lot of heart and dedication to do such drawings. Lots of respect for that artist.

14. Jessica Sanders says:

More video please! I love how he is so patient in drawing such a character. I want to see more of it!

Interesting! I enjoyed the video very much since I’m also interested in drawing. Would love to watch the next art tutorial especially digitalizing art.

16. Zed says:

I have always admired artists so I really look up to Marcos. He makes it look easy. I wish I can draw as well as he can.

17. Athan says:

His speech would probably be understandable if the audio quality is improved. Mic problem? Recording space too echoey or confined? Whichever the case, the tutorial is quite easy to follow. If only I can move and control my hands as well as he does…

18. Chris Lee says:

Great video. Makes me want to take a pencil and start drawing. You made it look so easy. I shall be looking out for your next video. Thanks.

19. Dae says:

Is he the one who draws all of your book covers? Wow! He’s amazing.

20. 888 says:

i love tutorials like these… it’s easier to learn things online when it is in video form… coz sometimes we are just too lazy to read text… but when something is given in video form, it attracts more audience and most of the time receives good reviews… love this tutorial!!!

21. meandyou says:

AMAZING video tutorial!!! i just love it when i bump with these kind of tutorials online… pretty dynamic and very informative… better than those blogs that are just so dragging…

22. Hannah says:

Thank you for putting detailed instructions on the video. It’s very informative. I was able to follow along while the artist was drawing.

23. Jhei says:

The tutorial greatly reminds me of the art classes I took when I was a kid. The guy’s speech is only bothersome if one focuses on the sound quality. I could understand the guy quite fairly so it’s good enough for me. But for the sake of those who can’t, an upgrade on the sound will be a great change for the better.