BOOK 2, P6: The Procurement Plan - The Hasenpfeffer’s Hell. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

The door opened, and the Hasenpfeffer met his maker.

Today we continue the main story-line starting with the part 6 of book 2.

The last thing he remembered about his old life was the pain. His eyes felt like they were on fire. He recognized the sound of sirens and then it all went black. When he awoke, he didn’t know who or what he was. Not only was he blind and chained to something. He felt completely different, almost inhuman, not real.

He knew that he was in a room with a small bed, a toilet and, from what he could tell, he was tethered by a chain to a round metal loop in the middle of the floor. He had no idea how long he had been here. The usual sounds of a bird chirping in the morning or the hum of crickets in the evening did not exist in his new home. Nor did sunlight ever warm his face.

He lay on his small uncomfortable bed and tried to take stock of his situation. His body was covered in short, thick fur which made no sense. His feet had completely changed. He was missing toes, and they were unusually long. The Hasenpfeffer could only assume that his feet had been run over and flattened by a large vehicle. But then again he knew that trying to make sense of the insensible made no sense at all. Worst of all he had the oddest feeling that he had something huge attached to the top of his head. He wasn’t sure what it was because it was concealed by several layers of thick bandages.

There had been a man who had come on occasion to slip food through a small slot in the door. He wondered who the man was and what he wanted, but most importantly he wanted to know what the man had done to him.

The man seemed to stay a very long time outside his box. The Hasenpfeffer could smell him. His sense of smell it seemed was operating in hyper drive. Although he could not hear or see, he began to piece together the man’s daily routine based on the smells that permeated through the vents.

Formaldehyde, acid and strong tea were the most overpowering smells.

“A weird scientist of some sort?” thought the Hasenpfeffer. It wasn’t long until the chilling realization hit him.

He had been altered. “But how? Why me? What have I become?” his cries went unanswered for what could have only been weeks based on the 23 plates of food that he had received.

His despair grew until one day he noticed something new was happening to him. He was getting stronger, a lot stronger, and he liked it. Whatever he was, became second to what he could do. Every day another odd tasting meal entered his box, and every day he grew stronger until one day he simply pulled the large metal loop out of the solid concrete floor and reached around until he found the door.

As he stood there in wait planning his escape the man’s voice blared out of a loudspeaker.

“Well, it’s about time, my friend. I was starting to think you would never reach this point. How about we let you out and see if we can’t take those bandages off and I will fill you in on what has happened” said the Professor.

The Hasenpfeffer fell to his knees and grabbed the sides of his bandaged ringing head. It had been so long since he had heard anything. Just as his head started to stop pounding the voice returned.

“Oh, and just one other thing before I let you out. If your wish is to kill me and run for the hills, I just want you to know that the food you have been eating is specifically designed to keep you alive. Without it you die, ergo, without me, you die. Just something to bear in mind.”

The door opened, and the Hasenpfeffer met his maker.

(To be continued…)

That’s it for today! The next story from book 2 will be published towards the end of this week. We will continue publishing two new stories every week leading up to the anticipated Project-X announcement.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

23 thoughts on “BOOK 2, P6: The Procurement Plan – The Hasenpfeffer’s Hell

1. mark davis says:

Once again great story and great artwork. I’m really looking forward to reading about how when the good guys and the evil guys meet up!

2. jason tong says:

I wonder why they picked a rabbit for the mutation? The only thing I can think of that a rabbit has is what speed? Do they really have that good a sense of smell? Too many questions but I am too looking forward to the next one. Good job guys.

3. Maury Cheskes says:

This one is my favorite story yet. I always like transformation epics. Is he gonna be a full out monster or is he gonna be some kind of anti-hero? Look forward to reading more. Thumbs up.

1. Marcy says:

Anti-hero? Like Deadpool? I dunno. I see him as the creature they unleash on the world in revenge. Maybe to remove the human race before replacing them with their version of the “better world”.

4. Stacey Houang says:

How many book do you plan to write? It may be a good idea to give us a hint =) After all we are your fans =)

5. Meera Virudhs says:

I like how The Professor guy is everywhere. He is definitely collecting all these villain types for taking over the world. I see the story moving towards a war between good and evil. Can’t wait for the action to begin!

6. Jason says:

So I remember the last story had a picture of professor guy and zu lady experimenting on this guy on the table. They were going to cut his head open and professor was going to inject him with something. This creature in the picture is the same experiment person right? Hasepfeffer in German is like a rabbit or something. So this guy is the rabbit mutant? Great story guys just keep going. I am very very interested in your Project-X. I know its going to be a video game but just curious about platform and the playstyle. VERY looking forward to the next story.

7. Rick Flores says:

Call it intense alteration ala-Frankenstein levels, but I like it! Having so much power, strong enough to pull the metal loop off the floor, who wouldn’t want that? Can’t wait for the next part!

I have to look back at the Hasenpfeffer’s story to learn more about him. As always, awesome story and great art!

9. Daryl says:

I wonder what is under those bondages? I want to know also what kind of food is he eating? This story is getting interesting.

10. Hannah says:

Why did the Professor alter Hasenpfeffer? Will the Professor use the Hasenpfeffer for his evil plans? I am dying to know..

11. Dae says:

Poor Hasenpfeffer! He’s caught between a rock and a hard place. And the worst thing is he can’t even run away.

12. Dina says:

Ooohh this evil professor! A sick experiment this is! Anyway, I’m liking how this storyline is progressing!

13. Darren says:

So is this a mutant now or a hybrid? This will be the professor’s fighting machine, I reckon. Next story is highly anticipated!

14. angel says:

So let me get this straight. This creature is the result of the professor x experiment? What is he exactly?

15. Cannonball says:

The crreatures name is hard to remember.. But he is a chimera between a bunny man and a wolf If I am not mistaken.

16. Salvador says:

That is scary. He is now dependent on the food that he is provided with. I wonder what kind of food is that? Wonder what the prisoner will decide to do?

17. Troy Rostary says:

As always, the artwork adds to the color and mystique of the story. Now I’m seriously hooked into this. Great job on the writer and artist!

18. carla says:

okay so he was altered, whatever altercation was made is not clear. he did gain strength, tremendous amount of it by the way. This is why sometimes I despise doctors who do human experiments without regard for ethics. I know this isn’t real but… it’s upsetting.

19. wayn says:

this is like a scene from “Fringe”, I remembered there were shape shifters sent from the other side. Although Hasenpfeffer was a products of alteration, they both are product of experiments unhindered by ethics.

20. Ash says:

I hate the Professor! He is so evil. I hope someone can stop him before it’s too late.

21. Qiu Qiu says:

OMG.. This is getting more and more exciting. I can’t wait to read the next installment of this series.

22. Ethan says:

Excellent chapter, I am anxious to read the continuation, recently I could read the previous chapters and I was stuck in history!