Kamehameha or Leopard Style? Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Kamehameha Style or the Leopard Discipline?

Hey everyone! Once again, we’ve had an opportunity to respond to your fantastic feedback with an update to a previous artwork. Here are a couple comments that were gathered from the various social media platforms:

Comment 1:So it’s some lady doing an invisible kamehameha to another lady, knocking her into some random soup cans, in a very small room.

Comment 2:…And her arms…it reminded me of what Professor Lockhart did to Harry Potter’s arms when he broke his arm after he fell from his broom at a Quidditch game.

Please let us know if you feel that the newer art depicts Briiana’s Leopard Discipline! As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

23 thoughts on “Kamehameha Style or the Leopard Discipline?

1. mellomeman says:

Hahaha those comments are hillarious. Can’t stop laughing especially the Harry Potter comment hahaha. The new art is better 🙂

1. jdartlover says:

lol I agree yeah? New art here too.

2. judethomas21 says:

You guys are so great at what you do 🙂

1. Hi Jude, we’re in Media & Entertainment. We’re currently working on a project (announcements forthcoming), building up its story line. Welcome to our blog 🙂

3. Hafish says:

I think the new one is better! Not familiar with these hand/arm gestures but the second picture looks more legit! Great job guys for responding to readers’ comments!

4. Vanni says:

I had to double check on the Harry Potter reference. So Professor Lockhart made Harry’s arms into a jelly instead of fixing it…and if you watch the movie, you’ll see Harry’s arms wobble and jiggle like Jell-O. Yeah I reckon the new artwork is better. You made her hair shorter too!

5. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

THat is not the Kamehame Wave. Its not but it passes as tiger style of Kung-fu

1. Jakob says:

It sure looks like it could almost be one though 🙂

6. Kyo Kusagi says:

Anime fan here, who uses that style? That Kamehame wave stance is better. I said stance not technique.

Honestly, both looks ok to me. But then I’m no martial artist so I’m not very particular about hand/whatever-body-part movements.

8. Yael says:

I like the new drawing, it’s like hadouken. Compare to the old one, her hand is not on a comfortable position.

9. Kenny says:

The new art is much better. Where is the person who got knocked on the cans of soup?

10. R4PH1T4 says:

Esta interesante

11. Weng Dale says:

The leopard discipline looks awesome for me. the anatomy of body as well as the position itself doesn’t look awkward and realistic

12. Dae says:

Good job! I like the new artwork better. It doesn’t look like she’s doing the Kamehameha anymore.

13. Racquel says:

New art is an improvement. The one on the left looks like her arm was twisted in a weird way.

14. Saleh says:

Good job! I suggest you also work on her trunk. It looks too…polished or air-brushed. Maybe some additional lines or shade to make it life-like?

15. Maury Cheskes says:

New ones good, but you really have to be a stickler to make comments like that haha. I think people should judge the art on the content, rather than the little idiosyncrasies.

16. Theon says:

The new drawing is more useful because it uses both hands to push a person. Unlike the old one that just uses her right hand to push somebody.

17. Nikki Cheng says:

Great artwork! If I were to pick, I think I would go for the New one. It looks more fierce and gives you that powerful projectile appeal.

18. carlene says:

well the new version is definitely better. The first one had a grotesque arm position thus the funny comments.

19. lyn says:

the second is much better than the first. the color of her hair is lighter and less disheveled. unlike that on the first she looks like a with casting a curse.

20. Fajar says:

Hahaha, i think the second picture is better. I just think both hands on the second picture is more reliable and real. It could be a sign of pushing someone or even stretching your hands though