Book 2 -The Procurement Plan, Cover Art. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Book 2 – The Procurement Plan

Good morning everyone! We’ve just received the Book 2 cover art from our fantastic art department and are releasing for preview. As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

27 thoughts on “Book 2 Cover Preview

1. evan says:

Very very cool! Love it! The professor making the grandmaster move haha

2. Stephen Vhargeese says:

I cannot wait for the action between the heroes and villlains. This professor looks so freaking evil. I wonder what he has in store or what grand scheme he is cooking.

3. martha says:

I follow you guys for a while. Your project x artwork is very good and the story and articles also good. You guys must post more often I think. Thank you for this comment.

I love the artwork; it’s such a fun cover! It’s also telling who is the mastermind of all (with Dr. Zu as his sidekick?).

5. Safwan Awang says:

Interesting. I may like to read it as it sound nice and have a good story line.

6. Hannah Mae Cortes says:

The Book 2 cover looks amazing! I really love the concept and the design.

7. mystique says:

See the professor dude is a major player in this. What is that ninja nurse doing in the back?

8. Magneto says:

Who is the head of the heroes? Why do I feel that they are being left out? Because sure they pop here and there but, the focus on the villains are strong here.

9. Jakob says:

Hey do you guys commission artwork? I have a friend who is starting a gaming company and needs a GREAT art team. Please send me an email. Thank you!!!

10. Khaled says:

This is by far the best art work I’ve seen on this series. I think it truly captures the essence of The Professor’s role — puppet master of the villains! And who is the lady at the back? A sidekick or the one that will stop him?

11. Celine says:

Ooohh I am now beginning to hate this man! So he will be the one who will push every character to do bad? C’mon what’s the next story!!!

12. roisterous says:

Oh man, so interesting and yet so creepy at the same time. The fact that there’s a nurse in the background makes me think that those game pieces are real people that were shrunken and then surgically mutated into game pieces. Not sure if that was intentional or not, but that’s the vibe that at least I got from the image.

13. acha says:

this is nice! it looks something from a comic book. the characters are depicted as chess pieces are awesome by the way, it’s like a peak to the story.

14. ade says:

wow, this really shows the professor as the head villain moving his evil lapdogs. I guess I will be expecting a new turn of the story, I get that feel from that seething girl at the back. Who is she by the way?

15. Hannah Mae Cortes says:

So the little guy in glasses is the bad guy? I wouldn’t have guessed it.

16. Bhadzkie says:

Wow I love the drawing! So those are the characters for book 2. Looks nice!

17. Gifford says:

I wonder who is that mask lady on the back? Look so mean! I love the drawings, it is very evil.

18. Jenny says:

Good job! My kids will like this and we’ll definitely enjoy it. I can’t wait to check your Book 3. Congratulations in advance.

19. Marvin says:

I love the fact that you are still issuing comic book so that we can still have a hard copy. I will include this with my current comic book collection. Thanks!

20. Paloma says:

Is this for a comic book? I like this, it is very interesting. Even if I have not read the stories, this picture is very intriguing. I will read on the stories in the coming days.

21. Lampel says:

Awesome! I can almost hear the professor’s maniacal laugh! Great render, perfect for a cover for the villains’ chapter!

22. Miaka Yuuki says:

The artwork is imaculate. Makes me wonder what professor x here is plotting?

23. MIco Robin says:

When will the nurse come in play? and what is the guy doing gathering up the crew?

24. Kyo Kusagi says:

Latest update is this gut is an evil scientist. Begs the question What is he going to do with all those people?

25. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

I am still waiting for the story to shift to the heroes side. How are they going to play in this?

26. Yael says:

I wonder what is the story of that guy in suits that have a ninja mask? Looks dope!

27. Naomi says:

Is that a rat in chef’s hat? Kinda weird looking character.