BOOK 2, P4: The Procurement Plan - Mike’s Maniacal Murder Map. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Today we continue the main story-line starting with the part 4 of book 2. I hope you enjoy it!

Mike stared at the map of New York he had taped to the wall of his dingy Brooklyn apartment. With a black sharpie he drew a large “X” over the borough of Brooklyn. He then took out a red sharpie and wrote the number 3 underneath it.

“Well that’s Brooklyn done” said Mike to a picture of his father on a small side table, “I will find him Dad, I promise. Don’t worry I still have 4 other boroughs to search.”

Brooklyn had taken him a year but he had talked to every lowlife, street hustler and gangster in it. He had walked every inch of the borough working on a grid system starting in Brighton Beach and ending at LaGuardia. Starting his search here made sense to Mike, this was where his father lived and died.

He had met a lot of degenerates over the last year. Some he developed a kinship of sorts with and some will remember talking to him as the last thing they ever did. The upside of meeting so many thugs was he always found someone who could use his particular set of skills and for the first time in his life he was steadily employed. Every time he went to enforce the mindset of one of his employers he met a new potential lead, it couldn’t have worked out any better for him and he knew it was only a matter of time until he could avenge his father.

On one job in particular as he was lashing a deadbeat debtor’s face with his chain the man blurted out that he knew what Mike was after and begged him to stop. In exchange for his information Mike promised to let him go without further punishment. The man sat up, coughed up some blood and spit it on the ground.

“The guy you want, the one you have been looking for, I hear he is in Hell’s Kitchen. A man I owe a lot of money to uses him from time to time to deal with certain situations.”

“Do you have an address?” How do you now it’s the guy I want?” asked Mike.

“No” said the man “I don’t know exactly where he is but somewhere in Hell’s Kitchen, I am sure of it. And I am pretty sure this is the guy you are looking for.”

“Well I guess that is better than nothing. Thanks for the info I will look into it” Mike snarled.

“We had a deal I can go now right?” the man said shaking.

“Absolutely. A deal is a deal” Mike smiled down at the man as he wrapped his chain around his fist.

After completely obliterating the man’s face with his fist Mike stood up, unwrapped his fist and stuck his chain in a belt loop on his jeans and looked down at the unrecognizable mush of blood, bone and tissue. “Off ya go buddy!” he laughed maniacally. People were so gullible.

Mike headed home and looked at his map. “Well it ain’t much Dad but it looks like we are searching the borough of Manhattan next.” He knew that there was a good possibility that the man’s story was just a load of shark bait but at least it was something.

Mike decided to start fresh in the morning and ordered a pizza, killing a man always made him hungry. When the pizza arrived Mike paid the weird looking little man wearing glasses and settled in for the night.

(To be continued…)

That’s it for today! The next story from book two will be published towards the end of this week. We will continue publishing two new stories every week leading up to the anticipated Project-X announcement.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

23 thoughts on “BOOK 2, P4: The Procurement Plan – Mike’s Maniacal Murder Map

1. djjuke says:

Definitely violent but interesting character.

2. Javier Cortez says:

Yes, I could imagine how killing a guy would make the character very hungry. After all, he’s still human, and bashing someone else’s face with his bare hands could certainly take a lot of energy. Interesting story that I would love to follow.

3. Ryan De Chavez says:

This is nice, I just started reading this story and it keeps me on the edge of my seat. I need to read all the back issues of this one. Keep it up, I want to see what Mike is up to, this reminds of a novel I read back in my high school years. The title is “Wyoming Jones”, Any body heard of it?

I had fun reading Mike’s story so far and I’m curious what the professor is up to. Is he planning to group together a team of villains?

5. Hannah Mae Cortes says:

I hope Mike finds the person he’s looking for very soon. So many people have lost their lives already. I’m sure his dad wouldn’t want him to kill more innocent people.

6. Peter says:

I feel Mike. Of course he is doing it for his father. But living violently is not the best way to live though.

7. Yesha says:

It is sad Peter that he have to live that way. At least he knows how to enjoy himself by having a pizza, hehe.

8. Magneto says:

Now I remember this guy from his introduction. But I never knew he is this bad.

9. myatique says:

This guy is piling bodies everywhere, Where are the cops in this universe by the way?

10. ezzrayyan says:

Interesting story line and characters. Can’t wait for the sequel.

11. Safwan Awang says:

Interesting story and pretty scary. Nice.

12. MIco Robin says:

I do not want to be at the receiving end of that guys punches. He can kill someone with those.

13. Miaka Yuuki says:

This is one violent dude, I wonder if he will get darker as the story picks up.

14. Maury Cheskes says:

I like the pizza bit. It’s funny when murderers have tendencies that don’t make them seem so terrible. Great artwork!

15. cha says:

Whew, so that “obliterating a man’s face” thing is indeed an energy consuming activity. I do like pizza too after a tiring day at work.

16. aisa says:

murderers, rapist, or any other monster in the society, all in all they are human too, they get tired and hungry. BUT, where are the cops? I mean, the bodies are pilling you know. Seems a little bit far fetched that cops haven’t smelled him yet.

17. Dae says:

Mike looks so menacing. I wouldn’t want to mess with him… not even in my wildest dreams.

18. Shelly says:

“Tomorrow may be the day Dad” Mike said hopefully as he placed a slice of pizza in front of his father’s picture.” Oh my that’s interesting I never been into online comics but I really enjoyed it. Waiting here!

19. Minerva says:

And who is this man he is looking for? Where are the mafias of New York? Are they going to figure in this story? It would be interesting to see some Cosa Nostra action!

20. Katy says:

Great artwork! I say your artists are getting better. And perfect for the story as well — blood, gore, hate, anger. Good job!

21. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Web comic is this what its called? Hmmm anyway at least I have something to look forward to.

22. Kyo Kusagi says:

Yeah most psychopaths are not what they seem mostly, Until they rip out your throat.