Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Best Gifts For Gamers. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Are you thinking of a gift for a friend or family member who loves PC gaming? Not only that, but you’re limited to a budget? No problem! There are so many promising gifts that may fit your bill. Just make sure that you choose something worth your budget. Let see the list below:

Gaming Mice: A good mouse is required by a PC gamer as it is used by them 24/7. It needs to be comfortable in hand and, it has to be strong because it’s going to withstand a lot of punishment over the years. At the end of the day, PC gamers don’t demand fancy mice, so you can gift a good simple yet efficient mouse. A mouse with an equally great mouse pad is like icing on the cake. The combination of rubber base and cloth surface makes it perfectly comfortable.

Gaming Controllers: Some games are simply better when played with a controller, even if they are played on the PC. They are also known as a gamepad. That’s why every professional gamer should have at least one controller in their arsenal.

Gaming Headsets: Headsets are crucial for a top-notch gaming experience. Although you can get a much better audio quality from dedicated headphones the combination of headphones and microphone on a single device is super comfortable when worn and for transport.

Gaming Keyboards: As far as gaming keyboards are involved, nothing can beat a mechanical keyboard. They’re tactile, durable, and often give a performance that is not available on a regular membrane-based keyboard. But buying a mechanical keyboard isn’t that easy and affordable. If you feel the size of the traditional “gaming keyboard” is too large, you can opt for a compact model instead. If your budget does not allow you to buy a mechanical keyboard, you can save even more money by getting a non-mechanical keyboard which is fine for gaming, but it won’t provide a luxurious experience.

Webcams: For video game lovers who stream their play sessions, a high-quality webcam is a must-have. And you know what the good thing is? It can be used for several things and can be one of the most practical purchases you can make as a gift.

Cable Management: You can well imagine about a gamer who is fully trimmed in his peripherals, and have to gear the contend with a lot of loose cords. A little cable management can help in organization and cleanliness.

All in all, there are loads of practical options if you need a gift for a PC gamer. All you need to see is your budget.

Are there any more gift ideas that we missed? Share your ideas with us in the comments section!

SJE_Third_Party_Signature

11 thoughts on “Best Gifts For Gamers

1. Cannonball says:

Web cams I get because gamers appreciate good video quality. For me however as long as the quality is not that bad its ok even 360p I can live with it.

2. Scott Summers says:

Gaming keyboard? That is new to me, I have heard of a gaming mice but not a Keyboard how does it differ from the usual?

3. Vivian says:

It’s wise to get a good gaming mice. Even if the person you’re giving to has a working mice, he/she would appreciate it. It’s not very expensive (good for you) but this peripheral gets easily broken, so an extra gaming mice would be nice to have around (good for them).

4. Honorata says:

Good suggestions! I always look forward to Thanksgiving — well actually the day after Thanksgiving LOL! It’s the best time to shop for gadgets before Christmas. And these suggestions you have I will look them up online and see where I could get the best deals! Thanks!

5. roisterous says:

Can’t think of any other gifts that would really work well for gamers. You’ve pretty much covered all the bases

6. Wildstriker2012 says:

Well it depends on the type of gamer. If it is for killing time just give him free games no hassle.

7. invisible woman says:

I will not go very far here. Best gift for gamers? a Badass game lol.

8. onejanedoe says:

I agree that the best way to know what gaming extra a PC gamer would like is to just ask them especially if you don’t know that much about PC gaming yourself, but I would still like to thank you for reminding me that gaming extras are great gift ideas that don’t have to cost a fortune, are fun for the recipient and are reminiscent of getting games or toys as a kid without having to actually buy something that is childish. Christmas used to always be about what new toy or game you got when i was a kid so i really like the idea of giving something that the recipient can use to have fun with over the holidays. i mean, isn’t that what its all about? Relaxing and having fun?

9. Jenna says:

A gaming keyboard comes to mind. I dunno, probably because I see them a lot on Twitter and Facebook, people selling them. Different styles too. But my recommendation would be: no surprises, just ask the person what he/she wants because they may want another peripheral that we may not know.

10. Mansoor says:

I would probably give my boyfriend a nice gaming laptop. Razer Blade Stealth tops my list. It has good reviews but I have to check it out myself before deciding. There should be some discount this Black Friday, I reckon.

Great tips if you know what the gamer wants or needs. My brother is a gamer but he’s very picky about his accessories. I wouldn’t try buying him any as it might not be what he wants!