Are you passionate about playing video games? Make money doing what you love. You can go for YouTube monetization. Till now, many questions must have arisen in your mind. All you need to do is play video games, chat with your viewers, and upload your videos to YouTube. But from where does all the money come from? Here are some of the ways for monetizing Video Games on YouTube:
- Pre-Roll Ads: You must be aware of those ads that show up right before you watch a video. By clicking on any of these ads you are helping both YouTube and the video creator. Both of them split the revenue. So if you have millions of viewers, you can seriously make lots and lots of money. The more viewers you have, the more people will click on these ads, and the more advertisers will be willing to pay for your ad space and hence each click will lead to more income.
- Verify Your Channel: The very first thing is to verify your channel. Pre-roll ads sound a great way to make money, and they surely can be. But before you can get into uploading your gaming videos and making a number of viewers you need to earn the cash required to verify your channel. Verifying your YouTube channel opens a few doors and tools that you need to succeed on YouTube, such as the facility of uploading videos longer than 15 minutes, uploading hangouts on air, appealing content ID disputes, and much more.
- Taking This to the Next Level: Once you level-up your video account and are able to meet certain criteria, this is when you’ll be able to earn money from ads and hence then you can join the YouTube Partner Program.Some of the main criteria for joining are:
- The main point to look out for is the availability of YouTube Partner Program in your country as it’s not available everywhere.
- The content you upload must be original.
- The video must be advertiser-friendly.
- Have a proper look over YouTube’s copyright education materials.
As long as you are posting content that’s not offensive and that helps video game companies promote their games, you are on the track. Almost 15% of YouTube is dedicated to video gaming channels. If you are serious about earning from what you love, it is definitely possible by making money on YouTube as a video gamer. All that requires is a bit of luck, patience, passion and the right monetization strategy.
So are you thinking of earning money while playing video games? Let us know in the comments section!
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS (THIRD PARTY) AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SITE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PERMISSION TO REPUBLISH/REPOST/REBLOG/QUOTE ANY ARTICLE PUBLISHED BY US.