BOOK 1, P5: The Ties that Bind- Analia’s Ascent. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Today we continue the main story-line with part 5 of the first book. I hope you enjoy it!

New England wasn’t really known as a hotbed of modeling royalty. Eastern Europe and the Midwestern United States had that distinction but Analia always believed. Her overly strict parents had wanted her to succeed as well, just in a different industry. A degree in business had helped her not only please her parents but had taught her how to market herself as a model as well.

When she first arrived in New York the pretense was that she was seeking a “Real Job” and her parents gave her a year to succeed. In reality, Analia was hitting the pavement with her headshots trying to become one of the modeling elite. By the time her parents first flipped through a magazine and saw her face she was already well on her way to Supermodel status. It was hard work but it was what she wanted.

As the months passed she became one of the go to girls for many of the big name designers and her celebrity status grew in proportion to her celebrity. The parties with A-Listers were fun. The dinners with the political elite were somewhat satisfying. The charity Gala’s with the business behemoths were entertaining. But what she really enjoyed was the perks that came with celebrity that were kept away from prying eyes.

The underground fighting scene was reserved to only the most discerning of social superstars. Musicians, actors, captains of industry and, luckily for Analia, supermodels. Invitations to the thriving fight scene were only received by those that the organizers new would keep their secret and who had the money to bet and bet big.

Analia would sometimes go alone but more often she would go with one of her famous friends. No one knew that she could enter the ring at any time and hold her own. They knew her as a pretty face not someone who could wreck a face and she liked it that way. She enjoyed listening to people commenting on the fighters’ abilities, weighing their odds based on their insufficient martial arts knowledge. It made her chuckle.

Analia was often accused of not smiling enough at the fights, failing to entertain and converse with her escort for the night but she gave it no thought at all. She was paying attention, learning each fighter’s strengths and weaknesses, looking for holes in their defenses. Her modeling contracts forbid her from competing in any activity that may injure her and she missed competing. For her, taking in the underground fight scene would have to be enough, for now.

Tonight there was going to be fresh meat. Analia loved these nights. Someone new to study. They almost always lost quickly but they would be back and she could learn more about them. Once you were in the game it was hard to get out for a fighter.

“Now we have a newbie set to enter the game” announced the fight master.
“Please get ready to place your bets as we welcome a young fighter from Philly. He has spent his life in the boxing ring…although much of that was cleaning it. Let’s hope he learned a few things on the job. As always an ambulance is standing by in the event one is needed. Ladies and gentlemen please say hello to Travour!” An impish grin spread across the fight master’s face.

Analia was speechless. As Travour stepped into sight she felt her breath shorten. There before her was the most beautiful specimen of a man she had ever seen. His rippling muscles barely concealed beneath his tight red t-shirt. She decided there and then she had to meet him, regardless of how the fight went.

As Travour’s opponent rushed him, Travour smiled. He pivoted to his right and landed a devastating left foot across his opponents face at the end of a lighting quick roundhouse. Before he even hit the ground Travour turned his back to his opponent and walked away. The fight was over.

Analia watched him walk away in awe. She knew what she wanted.

(To be continued…)

That’s it for today! The next story will be published towards the end of this week. We will continue publishing two new stories every week leading up to the anticipated Project-X announcement.

If you’re interested in reading the individual background life summaries or viewing updated artwork of our Champions and Villains then please follow the links here: Champions and Villains. The main story that ties all the characters together in Project-X, will be updated at the following link as stories are published: Story-line.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here oor through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

15 thoughts on “BOOK 1, P5: The Ties that Bind- Analia’s Ascent

1. ravingmiho says:

Fierce fighter. He looks very tough. Great artwork and love the stories so far. Building up the suspense.

Loving Analia’s character so far! I love the idea of living a double life — a pretty face and a model in the morning but a kickass fighter at night.

3. MIco Robin says:

Is that Treavor? We have not heard anything from that guy so are they members of the same verse? Regarding Analia what can I say I love a girl who can kick ass.

4. Miaka Yuuki says:

Good progression we see people inspiring others to be in a field. For her it was Treavour . I am now interested what that meeting will do to her character.

5. Maury Cheskes says:

A supermodel who’s down with martial arts.. what a babe! I think that’s a very true line once you’re in the game as a fighter it’s tough to get out, but like anything you gotta put life first.

6. Rashid says:

I think I’m Analia! LOL! We are soooo alike! When I like a guy, I would do everything to get him. And I think that will be the next story of Analia!

7. Farhan says:

Great artwork! I believe Analia is the one in yellow, yes? This is exciting story. Can’t wait for the next!

8. Sakura Kinomoto says:

Its hard to live a double life. Sure you can get a kick out of it but for how long? This is why it only works in fiction.

9. captain Ussop says:

Iam waiting for everybody to meet because that is the center of the series. Then the villains can do the same.

10. Linkelou says:

So far so good. The story about the underground fighting is very plausible and I can see where a woman with a modeling career could also be into a martial art as she would have to be very physically tuned up to be a supermodel. Travour hasn’t lost a bit of his massive appearance since the remake and I’m glad. Now he looks like a fighter and a formidable one at that, I can see where guests to the fights and the oponents themselves would have to look twice to make sure he was real. I’m sure there are gorillas out there that would envy his size and strength. Yet he has a certain magnatism that I’m sure a very powerful and sure of herself woman would be attracted to. What other man would be able to take someone of Analia’s fame and physical stature on? Are you sure he’s from Philly and not New Orleans? Travour sounds kind of cajun.

11. hallowin says:

Hey I am so delighted I found your blog, I really found you by error, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else,
    Regardless I am here now and would just like to say kudos for
    a remarkable post and a all round exciting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t
    have time to read through it all at the moment but I
    have saved it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time
    I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up the
    excellent job.

12. Miguel says:

So Analia and Travour will get together after this scene? Or will they have a fight like Mr. & Mrs. Smith? That’s more exciting!

13. Jason says:

I’d like to commend you for a very detailed artwork. And it really fits with the story! I’m a fan!

14. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

I remember when we have a poll on how Treavor should look like and to this day I choose option 1. Going back hmmm the thought of this being an underground thing never occurred to me after all its odd for models to be in this so shock value good job.

15. Kyo Kusagi says:

If I remember it correctly the guy saw his father die. If memory serves me right The girl if I recall I saw it on the pic with Shailan? I could be mistaken but what happened to those stories? Why are they Treavor and analia crossed paths?