Benefits Of PC Gaming Over Consoles. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Are you a PC gaming lover or a fan of consoles? I am a big fan of PC gaming. I’ve got some good reasons for saying so, including having better graphics, more control over the hardware, and better prices!

1. Prices: The less cash you have to shell out for games, the better. And yes! PC games are far cheaper than the console games, for a fine reason. Prices have come down a lot, especially for video card prices. PC gaming has become more affordable than ever before, and for a lot of people, it is also the best value, for a number of reasons.
  2. Easy Upgradation: The PC may be a more expensive up front, but your upgrade path later is considerably easier. If you’re a budget gamer, you can apparently run the same processor for up to five years, and the same graphics card for five to six years. Fans? RAM? Hard Drives? Power supply? All surprisingly cheap stuff you’ll carry on forever. You can opt for the build to build, replacing only when necessary.
  3. Play how you want to play: It is an another beautiful aspect of PC gaming. You can play your games in whichever you want to play them. Many PC gamers play with the keyboard and mouse, but you can also easily play many games with a gamepad. Or you can include dedicated peripherals like racing wheels and HOTAS setups.
  4. Playing Multiplayer Games Online: Many gamers prefer PCs over consoles because their competitors or friends are also using PCs, that lets them play multiplayer games online together. There are comparatively few cross-platform multiplayer games where PC and console gamers can play together. And the main reason is you don’t have to pay to play multiplayer games on PCs.
  5. Mods: You can make a game your own using Mods. With Mods, you can open up new adventures or fix issues that many developers neglect. Mods a massive part of what makes PC gaming great and the overwhelming part is the majority of them are free of cost.
  6. Real and Transparent: With PC gaming it is your choice, whether you want to extend the flexibility of the hardware inside your PC and the gaming experience itself.

Hence, PC gaming is miles more accessible than it was in the past. Also between the cheaper games, hardware flexibility, and mods, the choice is a no-brainer for me. I can’t quit PC gaming!

So what is your preference? PC Gaming or Consoles? Let us know in the comments section!

SJE_Third_Party_Signature

13 thoughts on “Benefits Of PC Gaming Over Consoles

1. valtimer says:

There are some games you just cannot play except on PC. I sometimes play on console but prefer PC games because its just more comfortable on the keyboard.

2. carolyndumi says:

Hey when you release more stories? I want to follow. Thanks very much!

3. chokri29 says:

I prefer PC gaming bcz give me the choice to extend the flexibility of the ardware inside my PC and experience new gaming features!

4. badelhas says:

I tottaly agree with the article and believe that consoles are to blame for the lack of true breakthrough in PC Gaming since Crysis 1, launched in 2007, the last true PC only game released.

5. Denver says:

If I Had to make a choice I would go with consoles because video games uses much of the pc’s resources.

6. Sohrab says:

To each his own I guess. I agree with the point on MMG. I play PC games because my friends are into it too!

7. Praxedes says:

Nothing beats the video game quality of consoles. But alas, I don’t own one. PC games are much more accessible and there’s a a lot to choose from! And my friends are in it too, wherever they may be.

I like consoles better as I just feel that the gaming experience is smoother in consoles. I agree with the article though; there are pros to PC gaming including being able to customize hardware accordingly and playing multiplayers games better.

9. Rafael cano says:

Impresionante

10. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

The way I see it is both have Pros and Cons. ME? specs wise PC but portability the console wins.

11. Kyo Kusagi says:

I am not very much into gaming quality as long as the visuals are visible and not murky I am okay. On that note PC has the edge for you can just download the copy and play it, consoles on the other hand. its parts are segmented such as game disc etc.

12. Jimi H says:

There are some games that are console exclusive. I don’t think there’s really the best option for gaming currently. As an avid gamer, there are some games I enjoy playing on PC and others on the consoles.

13. I am very fond of PC gaming and prefer to play games on my PC than consoles. However, this varies from person to person.