Are you a PC gaming lover or a fan of consoles? I am a big fan of PC gaming. I’ve got some good reasons for saying so, including having better graphics, more control over the hardware, and better prices!
- Prices: The less cash you have to shell out for games, the better. And yes! PC games are far cheaper than the console games, for a fine reason. Prices have come down a lot, especially for video card prices. PC gaming has become more affordable than ever before, and for a lot of people, it is also the best value, for a number of reasons.
- Easy Upgradation: The PC may be a more expensive up front, but your upgrade path later is considerably easier. If you’re a budget gamer, you can apparently run the same processor for up to five years, and the same graphics card for five to six years. Fans? RAM? Hard Drives? Power supply? All surprisingly cheap stuff you’ll carry on forever. You can opt for the build to build, replacing only when necessary.
- Play how you want to play: It is an another beautiful aspect of PC gaming. You can play your games in whichever you want to play them. Many PC gamers play with the keyboard and mouse, but you can also easily play many games with a gamepad. Or you can include dedicated peripherals like racing wheels and HOTAS setups.
- Playing Multiplayer Games Online: Many gamers prefer PCs over consoles because their competitors or friends are also using PCs, that lets them play multiplayer games online together. There are comparatively few cross-platform multiplayer games where PC and console gamers can play together. And the main reason is you don’t have to pay to play multiplayer games on PCs.
- Mods: You can make a game your own using Mods. With Mods, you can open up new adventures or fix issues that many developers neglect. Mods a massive part of what makes PC gaming great and the overwhelming part is the majority of them are free of cost.
- Real and Transparent: With PC gaming it is your choice, whether you want to extend the flexibility of the hardware inside your PC and the gaming experience itself.
Hence, PC gaming is miles more accessible than it was in the past. Also between the cheaper games, hardware flexibility, and mods, the choice is a no-brainer for me. I can’t quit PC gaming!
So what is your preference? PC Gaming or Consoles? Let us know in the comments section!
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS (THIRD PARTY) AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SITE. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PERMISSION TO REPUBLISH/REPOST/REBLOG/QUOTE ANY ARTICLE PUBLISHED BY US.