Project-X Champions Iurasia, Student of Kung Fu & Shailan, Student of Enshin Kaikan. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Shailan: “If I were you, I’d be worried… Iurasia can overcome you by herself!”

And finally, the last of the Project-X Champions art update! Presenting Iurasia & Shailan. We have one more villain update and we will be done there also. Next week we begin publishing short blocks of the main story (twice weekly) so stay tuned for that! It will be a fantastic tale, one that will lead up to the anticipated Project-X announcement.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

25 thoughts on “Updated Art: Project-X Champions Iurasia & Shailan

1. Yi Ling says:

Love that hair!

2. modic says:

I like how this photo makes it feel that he is protecting the girl like a brother or something.

3. fakeinhart says:

Another great job on artwork. I am really really really REALLY looking forward to your stories next week 🙂 Have I said how much I am looking forward to your stories? I’m really looking forward LOL

4. onejanedoe says:

What the………? First off, what’s with the hair? Did he stick his fingers in an electric socket? Is that why his hands are up in the air like that? He’s just withdrawing from having been electrocuted? I’m sorry but almost nothing of this guy works for me except as a cruel joke played on a sidekick. The outfit is too country bumpkin and his pose does not look fierce it looks well namby pamby is putting it kindly. It almost looks like he has breasts. At first I thought he was a really butch woman. The yellow shirt and the mustard colored pants have got to go too. Why isn’t he dressed in a more traditional outfit like the girl? She looks like a much more formidable opponent than the guy. If they need to be dressed like they just stepped out of a play on 19th century China, make his look a little more rugged and hers a bit more feminine. This might sound incredibly stereotypical but in games I find that the exagerated gender differences still hold up.

5. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Why does he look like a baseball umpire? When will all of these back stories will come out?

6. Machwind2012 says:

Now that one of the comments mentioned it yeah his vibe is similar to Benimaru of KOF sorry if I misspelled it lol. I cannot help to feel that comparison due to the hair perhaps , and if he has electricity then he will be Benimaru 2.0.

7. Sharma says:

I think this is the first time you featured two characters in one artwork. Are they related? Anyway, good job! Nicely done guys!

8. Jimmie says:

Shailan’s face looks blank. I would expect a fierce look from a champion. And why is Iurasia in the background (and not in focus)?

9. faye says:

This is my first time seeing this kind of style for art. Well I like it. I think it’s very promising.

10. daifu01 says:

Is this for a new comic?

11. Sanish says:

Not sure if Shailan wants to scare you or grab your hair. His face doesn’t say much either. Needs major update.

12. Jocasta says:

Awesome artwork! Is this for a video game? I just stumbled upon this page and I thought it’s like manga or something. I’ll be browsing your other posts too!

13. Kyo Kusagi says:

Are they a team? or is it just about the guy? or the girl? Or perhaps they are family depending on their story.

14. Victor Van Doom says:

The way I see it they can work as a tag team, or individual fighters. The guy could be the lackey the girl could be the boss. Sorry for the bias but I love a woman that can kick some ass.

15. Maury Cheskes says:

I’m lovin the versatility of all these characters. These two look like they’d be a great fighting duo.

16. Linkelou says:

These two look like a young brother and sister to me. I think they look sweet and I wouldn’t want to see Shalain get too mean or intense looking so I think its OK that his face is kind of neutral. Isn’t that how most martial arts are performed anyway, keeping as neutral as possible? The clothes are a bit funky but I’m guessing it has something to do with where they are coming from in the story, maybe they’ll change later, It occurred to me that Lushein’s hair is sticking straight in the air because he is just coming down from leaping or jumping somewhere but there is no movement in his body to suggest that. Is his hair styled that way or is it supposed to be movement? If its supposed to be movement his body does not suggest it at all.

17. Carrie says:

Is this just an illustration or is this for a comic/manga? Either, it look good!

18. Dani Giliian says:

The art is okay but honestly they look super generic… Like if I saw them in a game or comic or whatever I don’t think I’d remember them. I guess it’d be okay if they were just side characters but if not, I’d suggest you make them more identifiable.

19. Yuen Ling Elaine Au Yeung says:

“As always, your feedback is valuable to us so” What I think that, if there are color effects on the eyes of the boy; wearing yellow T-shirt, it might be strengthen the role of that boy.

1. Thank you for the feedback.

20. Itachi Uchiha says:

What are their roles respectively? At this point we do not know yet not until a full on story is released. Support or main character? It is still up in the air.

21. captain Ussop says:

Facial expression the girl is okay but the guy looks like he is lost or something. LOL. It is like he just happens to be there to be honest. Perhaps because he looks bland or plain.

22. Wendelyn says:

Are they siblings? Shailan reminds me of Taylor Lautner! Can’t wait to read their stories!

23. Barbarella says:

This is amazing artwork. For comic series like manga? Or video game? I wanna know more.