Project-X Villain Karl. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Karl: “Hey batter, batter… BATTER UP!”

Howdy! It’s time to publish the updated art for Project-X Villain, Karl. Just a reminder that we will begin publishing the main story-line (for Project-X) in chapter format the week of 08/10/2016, which is next week!

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

20 thoughts on “Updated Art: Project-X Villain Karl

1. gorofuji says:

Big guy! This the same guy from your featured post right?

2. badelhas says:

Nice artwork! Congrats

3. luckypotucky says:

Looks like a construction working from The Netherlands lol I like the detail in the background. Very good work with the art. Congrats.

4. chokri29 says:

Great artwork! i mine cryptocurrency and likes the men is mining! nice background too

5. Great detail on that drawing. That guy’s a boss and looks like he eats steak for breakfast. I bet if a moving train came at him he could stop it.

6. Victor Van Doom says:

Is this part of the villain series? I am interested about his skill set because judging from the back ground he is a rail road guy. I just hope that his attacks fit his theme without looking childish.

7. Machwind2012 says:

Is this game 2D or 3D? I am asking due to the great background details. Anyway, a back story is in order I want to no more about this guy.

8. Daifu01 says:

Well I don’t really get the characters purpose, However the artwork is really cool.

9. onejanedoe says:

Not knowing exactly what all these pictures add up to does make commenting on them a little more difficult so I try to take each one on its own merrit. This guy for instance. What could he possibly have to do with the elitist doctor from pictures ago? I haven’t a clue so I don’t bother speculating and simply wait to find out. In the meantime, I enjoy the art that you are sharing. This one is a classic villain. The expression is a great combination of exertion and cruelty and the muscles on this guy make Travour look puny. Only one thing, his hands. They should look more roughed up if he’s been working manual labor most of his life. My dad was a railway machinist and he never got the grease stains off his hands no matter how much he washed them. And they could be a little bigger. As it is they look a little out of place and more like they would fit on a white collar worker. Oh and what is sticking out behind his neck? My guess is a gun but I shouldn’t have to be guessing.

1. daifu01 says:

Great stuff here. I’m loving this website and it’s content. Keep it rolling fellas!

10. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

Wow bro your powers of deduction are amazing. With that said we cannot be so sure about this due to a lack of back story . Furthermore you said that he makes Treavor look puny? well you are right about that but it will all depend on the context if this guy is just a brute that is just dumb big then Treavor will mop the floor with his face. On the other hand if he is the big bad then it is not surprising.

11. Kyo Kusagi says:

He has the makings of the big boss either one of those bonus stages or the big bad overall. It if is then this mining thing is just a disguise for all we know he is the kingpin of the game.

12. Arfat says:

Big guy, this is. I’m so excited with the release of the main story line of this project! I’ve been wondering for ages what all these artworks are about!

13. Mansoor says:

Love those big, big arms! I wouldn’t mind if he’d wrap those muscles around me. Love it!

14. Aiman says:

Karl looks like a lorry driver — the build, the facial expression. But in this picture he seems to be working in an underground tunnel. Great job!

15. Tet says:

I think he is going to be one tough villain to beat! What is his story?

16. Miaka Yuuki says:

I cannot help but notice that here we all are giving feed back in essence we are helping in molding the game. I would wish that we see these characters in action soon though.

17. MIco Robin says:

I share the same sentiments as everyone here. I am curious not only about this guy but what the whole line up can do hero or villain? Staying tuned I guess.

18. Linkelou says:

This one does not strike me as the master mind of the villain’s operations, that honor will likely go to the good doctor from the beginning and the masters lackeys I would pick as being the female doctor and Madame Tarragon. I think the sadistic looking Kurt Cobain and Karl here are going to be the brawn of the group with Suzy Bane pitting them one against the other for her attention. The rabbit dude, Hasenpfeifer is just a monster that nobody likes and both sides are trying to get rid of him. I mean, did you see him? His pants and shirt are all torn, no one is looking after him. Anyway, just a guess, what with everyone trying to figure out the story and all.