Project-X Villain The Hasenpfeffer Monstrosity. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

The Hasenpfeffer Monstrosity: An Experiment Gone Right?

Hey everyone! Today we’re releasing the updated art for Project-X Villain The Hasenpfeffer. We will begin publishing the main story-line in chapter format starting next week. Also please stay tuned for the Project-X announcement, coming soon to this blog near you.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

14 thoughts on “Updated Art: The Hasenpfeffer Monstrosity

1. badelhas says:

It´s a Rat with a cook´s hat? 😉

2. jj20654 says:

I like it! The face looks like a rabbit mixed with a bat or something.

3. luckypotucky says:

Its pretty scary for me. Great art work again. Great mix of background and that thing lol

4. Victor Van Doom says:

What is that? I cannot pinpoint what he is exactly? A rabbit? a chef? a wolf? what? He looks like a mix bag of various monsters in the American lore.

5. Machwind2012 says:

It is ugly not in a bad way but good way ugly. It is the kind of what you expect from someone who names himself MONSTROSITY!!!

6. Daifu01 says:

Your creative department is… pretty creative! Loving it so far.

7. Darwin says:

The face looks so scary and dangerous. But somehow the chef hat gives out some funny vibes.

8. onejanedoe says:

Well, I know that Hasenpfeifer is a German rabbit dish so I’m guessing he’s part rabbit, part human, part monster, and part Iron Chef. Was his plan to create the worlds best rabbit dish scrapped by some bigwig and so he took his vengence by turning himself into a monster rabbit, or was this the rabbit’s idea of revenge, turning himself into a monter rabbit chef that cooks people? Either or, I like it and I love the chef’s hat because it keeps the horribleness of the rabbit thing from overwhelming you and making you not want to look. As it is, you can look at the hideousness and laugh because of the hat. I think the comic relief is necessary so as not to cause nightmares. I take it from the ragged condition of his clothes that he’s no ones close friend and has to hide out in the woods.

9. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

I did not know that there is such a lore about this. It is cool man but if he is a chef what is he doing in a fighting game?

10. Kyo Kusagi says:

If the commentator’s above hunch is correct then I will be honest it is lame. I mean he fights just because he wants to do a rabbit dish? Sorry does not add up anyway you look at it.

11. Marco says:

A monstrosity indeed! A mutant, actually. I can’t make it what this character is. Rabbit? Rat? Whatever, I’m more excited cuz we will finally be able to read the story of this project! Yay!

12. Tanja says:

Ich werde nicht dieses Kaninchen kochen! I might be killed before I make a stew out of this monster! LOL!

13. faye says:

The background is the selling point of this art for me. I think it gave that creepy vibe considering the color of…is that a rat??…is too fleshy for evil. Haha great art though!