Updated Art: Championess Reisha, Student of Taekwondo. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Reisha: “The taller they are, the harder they fall!”

Hey again everyone! We’re releasing for preview the updated art for Project-X Championess Reisha, Student of Taekwondo. Once again we hope it is an improvement from the last art work.

On a side note, I personally wanted thank everyone for the feedback and support on the character name change yesterday. It was a tough decision and it’s time to move onwards.

As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

21 thoughts on “Updated Art: Reisha, Student of Taekwondo

1. badelhas says:

I think it looks great, congrats!

Cheers

2. jj20654 says:

I think the face can be better but the art is still good. Loving your website 🙂 Keep creating!

3. gorofuji says:

Like this work of art. Maybe a different costume? Still all your art so far has been fabulous.

4. MIco Robin says:

Is this a game with a tournament setting? interesting choice for a martial arts discipline. The face could use a bit of work because she got a man face LOL. Her name sounds arabic or persian too so the contrast but overall it looks good.

5. Miaka Yuuki says:

Someone in the comments noted the outfit. Personally, I agree her gear could use variety but overall its trivial for one this is just a game. A good example is Mai shiranui of KOF her outfit reveals too much if you know what I mean lol. Bottomline it all boils down to game play and skill sets.

6. Francis Rios says:

One word: Interesting. The figure is really trying to communicate with the audience. It is as if it is talking to me in a way that each time I look at her details, I seem to know her and where the story is going. Keep it up!

7. onejanedoe says:

Personally, I rather like this one. I think her face looks determined, not mannish. And I agree that there is a touch of Persian or Egyptian in her descent. No, I don’t think there is anything wrong with her face or her expression, someone exerting great force and concentration would have a set look to their face. As for what she is wearing, I like that it is a little flimsy around the legs because this shows off her excellent physical form and keeps her a bit sexy, which like it or not, seems to be a theme in these kinds of games or art. As well, it goes with the Persian belly dancer theme. If anything you could change the color and the style of the top peice. It is too angualr with the lighter green trim making a point of the extreme angles. A color that offsets her dark skin is good, and perhaps a sleeveless top piece to take away from the angled design. I would check to see what the top part of a belly dancers costume looks like and use colors and designs from that culture.

8. Harry Rios says:

This is a very unique and interesting art. It surely does capture the attention of the audience for the details alone tells the story of the lady. Keep it up!

9. Bethany says:

I like the feminine, yet tough vibe of the arm and calf ribbons. The calf ribbons are a bit ambiguous, however, because they look like ballet shoes.

What’s the red-green color in her ear?

I like her aggressive vibe and the angularity of her face. One idea for improvement is that since it’s Taekwondo–and video game players like to be transported to a whole different world and culture than the one they’re in–you might want to consider making Reisha to express more of the Eastern ethos. Her facial expression presently looks “fake tough,” or as if she’s trying to be tough, but really what’s on her mind is that she’s just trying to be sexy, which is very mainstream. Or another interpretation of her facial expression is that she’s trying to be tough, but could really be knocked over by a feather. I’d recommend to try to express more dignity, self-control, discipline, and greatness of soul in her.

10. DuWayne says:

Great artwork! And I like the ballet shoes! Very feminine but ready to kick ass!

11. Chiquito says:

Her upper and lower limbs need more definition. I don’t find taekwondo jins to be muscular, but this lady’s legs need more work. Overall, it’s okay but needs improvement.

12. Margaret says:

She’s a taekwondo student but she’s wearing a pair of ballet shoes. Hmm…I’m confuse. Well, I guess she also want to be a ballet dancer.

13. Mau T. says:

I was reading some comments and I am also confused about the shoes. If it ties up around the legs, wouldn’t it get in the way of fighting somehow? Also, while I’m not for matchy matchy outfits, I find the pink shoes out of place and clashes with the bold red and green outfit colors.

14. Machwind2012 says:

If we are on a topic regarding her gear If it sticks then to me her discipline should reflect it. I mean sure any outfit can be worn what matters are her skill after all byt still Capoera is a good choice.

15. Victor Van Doom says:

I am interested on her back story though, Her dress could use improvements but it does not hinder her style I guess it is okay.

16. Ayesha says:

In scale of 1-10, I will rate this art 8. I don’t like much her face. Maybe if she looks more beautiful and lovely, then I will give this art a 10.

17. Hermenigildo says:

Pretty lady that can seriously kick ass! Good work! I like her costume and shoes…very unusual for a taekwondo student.

18. Jacq says:

Why is she wearing ballet shoes? Does it have something to do with her back story? Nice work, btw!

19. Kyo Kusagi says:

Her facial features could use some work, honestly real talk she looks like a dude. I could be wrong through for we can also argue that that is just the face of a women exerting effort and power to her craft. I am just being real here.

20. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

A back story would be nice to clear up questions that we all have such as her gear and other features. To me, the art is not perfect I Do not know what the creators have in mind but I think the game is better off in 2D as suppose to 3D because looking at this now It feels grainy or pixelized. Just my opinion

21. chokri29 says:

nice work, sexy and beautiful, maybe need to rework her face again to be more expressive and efficient !