Project-X Villainess, Dr. Zu. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

The Legendary Dr. Zu: “My syringe is WAYYYYY bigger than yours!”

Hey again everyone! We’re releasing for preview the updated art for Project-X Villainess, The Legendary Dr. Zu. Hope it is a big improvement from the last art work.As always, your feedback is valuable to us so, please leave a remark here or you may contact us on twitter @essjay_ent or through the contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

17 thoughts on “Updated Art: The Legendary Dr. Zu

1. Kyo Kusagi says:

Why do I get the vibe of a ninja chick? well for now I cannot say much for her story has yet to be revealed looks good though. WE need a back story ASAP.

2. Miaka Yuuki says:

If the other guy has the ninja feels me I cannot help but picture her as a nurse. That wardrobe for some reason reminds me of a medical practitioner bent on operating people in this case her victims.

3. Deejay Dayton says:

good looking drawing. I like the blades at the end of the whip. Eager to see what backstory you give her.

4. Marciano says:

I noticed that you guys have a knack for unusual weapons, just like what this lady is holding. Nice artwork! By the way, what is her legend?

5. Thata says:

Beautiful! Nice colours, amazing lighting effects, and great pose! What do we need to know about this fierce woman?

6. Kadoya Tsukasa says:

I am also curious why name a character Legendary? I guess we will find out in the back story. I am also curious about that whip, are we gonna get jJeckel and Hyde thing? we will just have to wait and see.

7. MIco Robin says:

What side is she on though? hero or villain? based on her name she is in the medical field. The next question is what drove her to pick a weapon? I am curious how will they flush out her character.

8. Abadenzcio says:

Beautiful! Although I think it would be better to remove her face mask so we can see her full facial expression. Her eyes say a lot. But we wanna know more!

9. Hassan says:

She reminds me of Kelly Hu, that Asian-American actress in one of the X-Men movies. Great artwork guys! When can we read her story?

10. Mau T. says:

I like it! The art looks very dramatic looking. She looks like she’s going to kick some serious ass.

11. Machwind2012 says:

Still waiting for more info before passing Judgement. The whip and I assume a dagger is a weird combo but still curious how it will pan out.

12. Uchiha Itachi says:

I agree removing the mask will show her face but, there is such thing as mystery. I imagine if she make it big fans will go. What does she look like adding suspense in the mix.

13. BERNICE says:

What a great graphic. Can’t wait for her face’s unveiling. I love how her eyes really capture the look of “Anxiety.” I can just imagine what enemy she’s about to face….

14. Steph-Steph says:

Oh my gosh! I just love the idea of her being a NURSE. It’s so ordinary, but then she’s so extraordinary. I hope her backstory isn’t TOO gruesome. Keep up the good work!

15. Sybil says:

What’s with the face mask? Some sort of concealment? Is she hiding? I suggest she take it off so we can see her full expression.

16. Siobhan says:

Amazing artwork! Wait, is she supposed to be Chinese or Asian? Dr. Zu sounds like it but she looks white. Anyway, that’s a minor thing.

17. onejanedoe says:

I would really like to see her face too but the look is more sinister, not to mention more suspenseful, the way it is. The green of her outfit is a perfect match to the green of surgical scrubs but the black legging part that extends to her feet bothers me. It makes me focus too much on her feet, which because of her toes, remind me of a three toed sloth. I do, however, like the free swinging long hair; it could be made even longer and a little more redish. The hair and the lithe agile body along with the “in air” leap, make her seem fierce and wild, truly someone to be reckoned with. She also strikes me as looking northern European so maybe she should be called the Legendary Dr. VanZu.