jonni_final

Heeeeeer’s Jonni! We’re releasing for preview the updated art for Project-X Champion Jonni. We’ve read your comments and ideas for the previously released artwork and are working on more updates. Also releasing soon 2 more new villains. Hang in there for the big Project-X announcement!

As always, your feedback is precious to us so, please leave a remark here, send us your comments to artteam@saljackenterprises.com, through our contact us page, or tweet us at @essjay_ent.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

18 thoughts on “Art Update: Project-X Champion Jonni

1. badelhas says:

Looks great. Thanks for sharing 🙂

2. roisterous says:

Definitely looks like an intriguing character to control. Also, way to go as far as using potential customer’s input to change the artwork around slightly. As I’m sure you’ve thought about, taking these type of opinions into serious consideration can certainly payoff. Figuratively as well as literally.

3. Maury Cheskes says:

Looks like a cool character, but maybe he could use something more unique about his costume. I feel like he would look good with some jagged boots.

4. onejanedoe says:

I agree with the above comment. The clothes he is wearing need tweaking. I don’t mind the pants, they look casual comfortable, and fairly well made, (something this guy looks like he’d care about) but the jacket reminds me too much of a nylon gymn coat of the type worn in the 80’s. That, and the colors are all wrong. The green and yellow definately don’t work for me. I think that if the pants looked a little more expensive and stylish and the top was changed to a tres expensive hoodie type garment, it would work better. Just a thought. The footwear is good, keep it matched with his pants, this guy definately looks like the type who wants to look pulled together and in style.

5. luffyzorro2012 says:

If this is after that streetvall look I like it. It is a vast improvement. Now all that is missing is the gameplay and trailer.

I’ve followed all the champions and villains updates and always look forward to seeing more. I haven’t heard of Kalaripayattu before so I’m curious to know what Jonni could do.

7. Desmond Chee says:

Wonderful piece of artwork there. However, feels that the colour combination could be further improved.
    Also, his shirt and shoes kinda don’t fit with the character.
    There has to be a balance between being in style and yet still being appropriately dressed for martial arts?

8. daifu01 says:

To be completely honest, I have no idea what this post is all about and I think i would need to look into some links to at least get me an Idea of who Jonni is and what he is all about. I do like the virtual reality hint it gives and would love to see some vids on the subject.

9. Guada says:

Great pose! Just some notes on the clothes. Well, this guy needs a makeover. His top is sort of okay but probably needs a better color combination. His pants is best worn at the office. As well as his shoes. Overall, his outfit doesn’t look fight-ready.

10. Mharitess says:

He looks cute! and what is that he’s holding? It’s overly large and looks heavy.

11. Deejay Dayton says:

the drawing is very good, but like some of the other posters, I have a problem with the colours. Less so for the clothes than for the knives and background, in relation to each other. It took me a bit to see the first knife, and even then I didn’t realize he was holding a second one for a bit. They blend in far too well with the metallic background. some shading is needed to make them pop.

12. Sam says:

I sure don’t know how he can fight in those shoes. Looks like they would be slippery as hell lol.

13. luffyzorro2012 says:

How will he fight with those shoes? video game universe lol. I said this before the characters in this game has a streetball vibe to it. But if you are looking at it martial arts wise that fits with the game theme since he looks like he can dance Kapoera is a good choice.

14. Dalmacio says:

Was he halfway through changing from his office attire to his gym clothes? Well at least he doesn’t let his clothes get in the way of a good fight! LOL!

15. Roxanne says:

Cute guy. I’d probably date him. Plus, he’s got a big uhhhh…what do you call that thing? A big weapon but it looks crazy big!

16. Mimi says:

He’s actually pretty good-looking. He can by my champion anytime. This artwork is great, especially because all the details work well together.

17. Darwin says:

He seems like your average boy-next-door but with a deadly secret. I like him, his looks, his outfit. Everything. He seems pretty interesting but I think he needs more comfortable shoes. Lol

18. luffyzorro2012 says:

Now that it was mentioned yeah he is clean and the type of guy that cannot harm a fly. I have no qualms in his gear or his look in fact I think it it suits the the saying more than meets the eye. I hope to see him in action soon.