Project-X Villain Mike The Sadist. Presented by Saljack Enterprises. Gaming. Media & Entertainment.

Mike: “Tsssssssss…. don’t you worry darlin’, this’ll end real soon.”

Today we introduce the first in a 3 series second set of Project-X villains: Mike The Sadist. Here is his background story:

The first time Mike got expelled from school was in grade six. Three of his classmates had tried to steal his lunch and he resisted. In fact, he stalked them one by one. One bully ended up with several severe fractures on both his legs. One was the recipient of his father’s ax through his skull. The last was his favorite of all, hung from the schools rafters with a meter long chain. This was only the first of many expulsions to come and several years in and out of asylums and juvenile detention facilities.

Needless to say he was tough. By the time he had squeaked into high school he had developed the musculature of a man in his twenties. Nobody ever bothered him and he never bothered with them. He spent most days working out at the Local community center and most nights looking for a fight.

For the next 5 years or so Mike jumped from menial job to menial job. Construction, like his father, janitor, garbage collector, sewage worker but nothing seemed to stick and almost always ended with a brutal beating on someone who had crossed him in some way and the inevitable relocation to evade the cops. When he was 22 his father was brutally murdered by a deranged madman on one of his construction sites and Mike decided to put his penchant for violent behavior to good use.

He was going to find that man and seek revenge and he began his decent into the underbelly of the city. He sought out every lowlife, gangster and thug he could find looking for clues pointing to the man who murdered his father. When he got no answer he cut them all down. Soon the lines between good and evil became so blurred that Mike didn’t even recognize himself anymore and decided that a life of crime was really the only thing he would be good at. He knew he was really only good at one thing, hurting people, and sought out the people who could use his service. He had only really made two friends in his life and they had served him well, his chain and his gun.

Hope you enjoyed reading that! As always, your feedback is precious to us so, please leave your opinion or remark about the art or the story here, send us your comments to artteam@saljackenterprises.com, or through our contact us page. 2 more villains to follow as well as more champion art updates and Project-X details. Looking forward to hearing from you!

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

28 thoughts on “Introducing Villain # 5: Mike The Sadist

1. jyeungholy says:

Incredible art! I can’t wait to play this game or whatever this is!!

2. He sound crazy but this look goood!!

3. luckypotucky says:

He looks like one of those surfer dudes lol But fantastic please do more!

4. jdartlover says:

Reminds me of a bully from days when I was in 6 grade. The boy was very mean and did not care about getting in trouble. Hmmm kind of looks like him too. Nice everything! Keep posting please!

5. fakeinhart says:

Curious, do you commision art work? I could not find it on your main website. Please let me know!

6. ravingmiho says:

If I ever was in a fight, I want this guy on my side! Imagine going against this monster in school. OMG!

7. chunzhogi says:

This is best art from the villains. Are you doing the other villains again to match this quality?

8. Harvey says:

Now this is one bad, bad guy! The artwork perfectly captured his character as depicted in the backstory. Congratulations guys!

9. Eric says:

He looks like Kurt Cobain! The long blond (?) hair, the scruffy beard, the pained look on the face…has anyone seen Nirvana’s MTV Unplugged performance? But yeah, this “look” would be perfect for his backstory. That bomber jacket-shirt-jeans combo also reminds me of Wolverine.

10. onejanedoe says:

Everything about this one is great and matches well with the background story. He has just the right amount of sinister, street tough, wrong side of the tracks grubbiness, and just enough appealing male qualities to still be found attractive, all while exuding an air of the stereotypical sociopath bordering on psychopath. And note that I say “bordering on.” He looks as though he is not quite there yet and that increases his charm because guarenteed there is going to be a lady out there that thinks he’s “savable.” The only thing that didn’t work for me was the cigarrette because of the brown filter. It blends in with his skin tone making it look like it is growing out of his face or glued to it somehow. Becuase he won’t always be pictured smoking, I don’t suspect this will be a problem.

11. luffyzorro2012 says:

So, in reality the villain looks good a hand in one hand a gun in the other. I will definitely take a good look at this game come its release.

12. Jaya says:

Best villain artwork so far! And I love the back story too. I hope you feature more of Mike in your future posts!

1. Thank you for your comment.

13. Chauncy says:

Can we see another artwork for Mike? Another pose perhaps? This one’s great btw!

I enjoyed reading this. Mike looks sinister but couldn’t help but feel sad for everything that has happened to him.

15. Marcy G says:

I’m curious to know the reason why he turned out this way. He started killing and hurting people when he was in 6th grade. What event in his life could have been so traumatizing and painful to have caused him to be this inhumane and to give up the good in him completely? In every villain, no matter how psychotic he or she is, there must be a reason behind all the madness.

16. Giron B says:

He sounds like a hard man with a stone-stone cold heart! I absolutely love reading about the backstories of villains. Their stories are always interesting and rich. Oftentimes, they are also the easiest to write about. Great job on MIke.

17. Nicole says:

He sounds like a total bad ass with a heart of gold (albeit secretly). Love characters like these! Maybe you could develop the storyline more.

18. Samantha says:

How much of a sadist is Mike really? Seems to me like he was just a product of an unjust and heartbreaking loss of a loved one. He looks bad ass though!

19. Cameron Kamsa says:

Sounds like a combination of GTA and Max Payne. Well, as a fan of video games, I ought too check this out. I hope this would be worth playing, because there are so many games getting released every month that it’s hard to choose what game I should invest my time and money on.

20. luffyzorro2012 says:

I have no qualms regarding his appearance mostly. What matters to me is how the game will flow. One thing is sure though I will be in youtube waiting for trailers hopefully this will be good.

21. Nat says:

He looks like a very angry Billy Ray Cyrus! I really wish I could now what kind of game he’s gonna be in. That will make a huge impact on how one would evaluate this character with more accuracy.

22. Athan says:

I have no problem with the character’s appearance. However, I’d prefer his pose to look more like he is brooding or mysterious. Like, he may just be sitting down and staring at you from under his hair that’s partly covering his face, but exudes an aura of dangerous unpredictability.

23. Jeffrey W says:

This sounds intense and scary, but pretty interesting. It’s like a supposed superhero, but instead turned villain. Usually a superhero is made, when someone close to him or her gets hurt or dies, but this is a totally different concept.

24. Warren L says:

Pretty scary, how even as a kid he would already go into killing people. It’s pretty cool how he’s only after one thing, which is avenging his dad, but he’ll still kill whoever.