Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Championess Iurasia, Student of Kung Fu. Presented by Saljack Enterprises

Iurasia: “This is MY way of life. Come let us master this move together…”

Time for another preview! Today we’re releasing updated Project-X Championess Iurasia. 你喜欢它吗? More updated art coming next week! Information on Project-X to follow soon.

As always, your feedback is precious to us so, please leave a remark here, send us your comments to artteam@saljackenterprises.com, through our contact us page, or tweet us (@essjay_ent).

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

32 thoughts on “Updated Art: Project-X Championess Iurasia

1. Peter says:

I like her action stance on this. Looks like a very realistic and skilled martial artist!

2. mystonedblog says:

LOVE this art! Good job fellas!

3. Scott says:

She would seem like an interesting choice for a character in a fighting game, appearance-wise. There’s just a little something off about her though. I can’t specifically place it it if is the costume itself or the color of her attire.

1. We’re thinking about redesigning her costume. Our artists are extremely busy so we’re going to put this on the backlog but will definitely revisit once we’re caught up. Thank you for the comment!

4. Todd says:

Is this concept art for video game characters of something? If it’s not, then it is good. Otherwise, an “oomph!” factor should be added. I mean, the work is impressive for a person who know jack about making such a thing, like me, but if it’s for commercial purposes, then it needs a little more work on making people who will see it go “Whoa! Who is that awesome fighting babe?”

1. Thank you Todd we’re going to pass your suggestions to the character development and art teams. We would love to creat this “oomph” effect for our fans. 🙂

5. Alexio Desmond says:

Lurasia look feisty eccentric talented and smart. I wonder if she also likes hiphop dance..that would make her dynamic and sporting

1. Thank you for the comment 🙂

6. Mau T. says:

Love the artwork. I’m looking forward to seeing how this movie goes; would like to see how she moves and stuff.

1. We haven’t decided on the direction of the project, but an announcement is forthcoming soon. Thank you for the comment 🙂

7. Paula Marie Navarra says:

Thank you for this, this actually shows woman empowerment to be honest. I love this artwork, thank you for making Iurasia.

1. Thank you for the comment!

8. redeye13 says:

That’s a nice mix of realism and animation right there. Though might I suggest leaving the logo out of the ground next time, just for a further touch of realism? (I meant the faint logo on the ground beneath her.)

1. Hi Redeye and thank you for the comment. Yes good observation. If anyone would like a clean copy of any of our artwork you may request it without the background logo and we will consider it. Thanks again.

9. Melly says:

This is a great artwork. I think her clothes are perfect!

10. Rina R. says:

Great artwork! However, I’m not a big fan of her yellow/red top. Maybe another color combination? A fiercer, bolder color combination will do the trick!

1. Thank you for the suggestion. We will pass this information to the art team.

11. Annise says:

I like this art, it looks amazing, the details are great, like the mirror effect in the floor, it looks beautiful.

12. Ingrid says:

I like her, I’m not an ultra feminist, but sometimes I feel that you need to undress a female character to give her power (the new Harley Quinn for example), this image proyects strength by itself.

1. Sorry I didn’t mean you need to undress female characters, I mean in general, like studios or most of producers.

1. Understood 🙂 Thanks for the comment.

13. djjuke says:

Is that Beijing in the background? Nice art work! Curious about Project-X and will follow to stay updated.

1. It’s actually a city from the U.S 🙂 All the characters have their stories land them from whatever their points of origin may be to the U.S. Thank you for the comment.

14. aschmidtweb says:

This website is better than the facebook page. Maybe you change the color of clothes to blue & green? Where you get ideas for art? I like it!

1. I believe you posted the comment twice 🙂 Please see the response to the other comment. Thank you for the follow!

15. This website better than your facebook page. Maybe you change her color of clothes to green and yellow? How you get ideas for the art?

1. Thank you for the suggestions, we will definitely pass the information along to the art team. Ideas are formed by our story team and then passed along to the art team for visualization.

16. Yi Ling says:

Saw you on twitter. Pretty good art stuff. What is project x? It’s a movie or something right?

1. Yes you’re right it actually is an movie name from the 90’s 🙂 We’re using Project-X in the interim while we decide on the direction of this project. Then comes the real name!