Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Championess Briiana, Student of the Leopard Discipline. Presented by Saljack Enterprises

Briiana:”You dare challenge ME? Now feel the fury of the Leopard!”

Quote from Briiana:”You dare challenge ME? Now feel the fury of the Leopard!”

She’s back! We’re releasing for preview the updated art for Project-X Championess Briiana. More updated art to follow soon. Also releasing new villain and more heroes. Coming soon major announcement about the direction of Project-X! Hope you’re as thrilled as we are!

As always, your feedback is precious to us so, please leave a remark here, send us your comments to artteam@saljackenterprises.com, or through our contact us page.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

23 thoughts on “ART UPDATE: PROJECT-X CHAMPIONESS BRIIANA

1. Jabs says:

Loving your site, great work! On this particular one I think she should have had some long fingernails or claws or something. Now that would have made her look more fierce.

1. Great idea! Will definitely pass that onto the artists. Great comment. Thanks!

2. Mark C. says:

Seems like a deadly mixture of brains, beauty and brawn. I’m definitely looking forward to the upcoming project!

1. So are we! Thanks 🙂

3. onejanedoe says:

This one I actually like. There is, of course, the total sexual appeal that comes from her looks but at the same time I do not get the “I’m so good looking and I know it” effect that comes accross, even in drawings, of extremely attractive women. And you can laugh all you like. Even in artwork, really good looking women can be intimidating to us of the more “Plain Jane” variety. This one, however, looks to me to be an “equal rights” type, and therefore does not raise as much anxiety in me about my own looks as some do.

4. roisterous says:

Well done art work. The image makes me wonder what sorts of moves she’s capable of. Based on the above picture, I feel like she’s deadly but in a good way.

5. Deejay Dayton says:

A very interesting rendition. The hands and the face are both excellent. The shading on the face in particular. And I love the background. But the foot just doesn’t quite work. Although I cannot quite say why. The shading of the colours give it the proper definition, like, you can see the ankle and all. Is it just too “close” to the viewer? Or am I just being strangely picky? I love everything else about the piece.

6. Alexio Desmond says:

Briiana is fit..to star in anything I feature.She looks menacing and yet approachable,what a combination

7. Paula Marie Navarra says:

This is a very interesting artwork. Briana is fierce I love it. I wish I can draw something like this.

8. Paula Marie Navarra says:

Great artwork. It represents the power of woman. She’s a woman I won’t like to mess with. I wish I can be as fearless as her.

1. Thank you for the comment 🙂

Interesting concept and nice art. Couldn’t wait to see what Briiana could do; she looks like she’s going to kick ass!

1. She’s a great fighter. Thank you for the comment.

10. Lizzie says:

So fierce! However I take offence at the word “Championess.” I don’t think it is necessary to feminize the term. “Champion” would be fine.

1. Thank you for that feedback!

11. Sarah says:

She looks so fierce. This is a great artwork! I can’t wait for more.

12. Anisse says:

I love her, she proyects a lot of strength!!!

13. Renata Gick says:

What an incredible piece of art work! She is both beautiful and yet intriguing. Great work on this one!

14. djjuke says:

Hmmm yeah…. she reminds of an ex….

15. aschmidtweb says: