Game Development and Animations Video Blog

Blonde_Girl_Video_1Blonde_Girl_Video_2

Hello again folks, we’re publishing these previews of the Project-X Championess Briiana from the art team. We’ve made adjustments per your reviews so let us know what you think! As always, your feedback is precious to us so, please leave a remark here, through our contact us page or send us your comments to artteam@saljackenterprises.com.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. NAMES, CHARACTERS, BUSINESSES, PLACES, EVENTS AND INCIDENTS ARE EITHER THE PRODUCTS OF THE AUTHOR’S IMAGINATION OR USED IN A FICTITIOUS MANNER. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO ACTUAL PERSONS, LIVING OR DEAD, OR ACTUAL EVENTS IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL.

Cami_Signature

12 thoughts on “3D Concept: Championess Briiana Update

1. onejanedoe says:

Have to agree with the people who say she needs to look a bit more athletic. She definately looks a little too soft and please don’t hate me all women that are ,”older” ,– like me, but the hair makes me think of my grandmother. And I agree with the person who said it looks like nylon stuffing, though my first thought was steel wool. What happened to the “Championess Briiana” that looked like a blond panther in action? The other sketches of Briiana look similar to this one, at least more so than the drawing I’m talking about, but of all of them, the only one that really stood out for me was the blond. She’s not the same character is she?

1. Hi Jane, yes this 3D model was made before we redid the 2D artwork. So the 3D is also now being redone. Great observations and feedback. Thank you for your comments.

2. Gunther says:

If she is a fighting game character, then a bit more work will be needed to make her look like one. She’d look fine as an NPC or a character in a game like Sims, but in a fighting game? I would likely not pick her as my fighter if the basis of my choice is appearance alone.

1. Thank you for the feedback, we’ll pass this over to the 3D team.

3. Athan says:

I hope the hair will be changed. It reminds me of nylon stuffing in some stuffed animals. If she is a character in a fighting game, she needs more muscle. It is okay if she looks a bit muscular if she is a fighter and/or if the aim is looking realistic. The 2D concept art for this character, in terms if facial intensity, is in the right track. The 3D model should aim for that as well.

4. Yuen Ling Elaine Au Yeung says:

“We’ve made adjustments per your reviews so let us know what you think!” What I think that, if the hands moves forth and backwards, and let the girl moving along her body. It might let the whole picture more motion.

1. Thank you for the comment! We’ll pass this along to the 3D team.

5. Deejay Dayton says:

The silver eyes are an interesting choice. Almost disturbing, but they work, probably just because they match her hair.

6. Emily says:

I like that she’s somewhat mixed race. But she looks too pale for me.

1. Thanks for the comment, we will pass this observation to the 3D team.

7. Shaun says:

Awesome! However, make her eyes more fierce. It has to have some depth too.

1. Thank you for the comment, we’ll pass this over to the 3D team.