So the day finally ended and I realized that today truly was my least favorite day of the week. It is sort of like the anchovie’s ranking on the best pizza toppings of all time; we all know it exists but most of us are left with a terrible taste in our mouth.
So I decided that the only way to wash away the anchovie-esqe remnants of the day was to scour the internet for the best video game related jokes to pass on so we can all have a little chuckle. Here are my top 5 thanks to our friends at gamedesigning.org:
1) Q. What does a gorilla wear to the beach? A. A Donkey thong. (Give it a minute)
2) Your so bad at RPG’s when people ask you where you are stuck you say, “The file select screen.”
3) While driving down the street the other day I saw a banana peel in the middle of the road and automatically swerved to avoid it. I think I play too many driving games.
4) Q. Which video game console is always late? A. A-tardi.
5) As a diehard gamer my friend told me to get a life. After thinking about it for a minute I thought to myself, “I don’t need to. I will just re-spawn anyway!”
Feel free to send us some jokes of your own and I hope you had at least a small chuckle!
DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS (THIRD PARTY) AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SITE.