Something To Put A Smile On Your Face. Article presented by Saljack Enterprises. Media & Entertainment. Gaming.

Something To Put A Smile On Your Face

So the day finally ended and I realized that today truly was my least favorite day of the week. It is sort of like the anchovie’s ranking on the best pizza toppings of all time; we all know it exists but most of us are left with a terrible taste in our mouth.

So I decided that the only way to wash away the anchovie-esqe remnants of the day was to scour the internet for the best video game related jokes to pass on so we can all have a little chuckle. Here are my top 5 thanks to our friends at gamedesigning.org:

1) Q. What does a gorilla wear to the beach? A. A Donkey thong. (Give it a minute)
2) Your so bad at RPG’s when people ask you where you are stuck you say, “The file select screen.”
3) While driving down the street the other day I saw a banana peel in the middle of the road and automatically swerved to avoid it. I think I play too many driving games.
4) Q. Which video game console is always late? A. A-tardi.
5) As a diehard gamer my friend told me to get a life. After thinking about it for a minute I thought to myself, “I don’t need to. I will just re-spawn anyway!”

Feel free to send us some jokes of your own and I hope you had at least a small chuckle!

DISCLAIMER: THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THIS ARTICLE ARE SOLELY THOSE OF THE ORIGINAL AUTHORS (THIRD PARTY) AND OTHER CONTRIBUTORS. THESE VIEWS AND OPINIONS DO NOT NECESSARILY REPRESENT THOSE OF SALJACK ENTERPRISES, IT’S STAFF, AND/OR ANY/ALL CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS SITE.

SJE_Third_Party_Signature

15 thoughts on “Something to put a smile on your face

1. Deejay Dayton says:

joke 3 was the best. But the biggest laugh came from that picture. So unenthused!

2. switch says:

i didnt really get all the jokes, but the one about the driving is quite funny. thanks for lightening things up.

3. glad says:

quite some number of jokes there, a donkey thong? oh please. nice one.

4. A. Barnes says:

Haha these jokes are great – I especially like the Donkey Thong one…of course. I just came up with this one right now, it’s really mature and high brow.
    What do you call it when Mario had a big plate of beans for dinner and is feeling rather flatulent? MARIO FARTY!
    Then he made the same mistake and ate them again, MARIO FARTY 2!

5. Armando says:

My least favorite day of the week is Tuesday. But thanks for the jokes!

6. Jenna B. says:

A donkey thong! LOL! Thanks for sharing! What a way to start the weekend!

7. Jordan says:

Permission to forward these jokes to my friends! They’re gold! LOL!

8. Ed says:

I’m not creative enough to think of stuff like this, so I really enjoy them whenever I get to read some. I especially appreciate the people who come up with them. Keep sharing the laughter people! Keep sharing the laughter!

9. Farhan Jones says:

That was a fun read! Thoroughly enjoyable! I hope more of such will be posted in the future!

10. Melissa says:

That really put a smile on my face! Thank you for writing those up!

11. Carl says:

I got this one from my friend: Spirit breaker would make a horrible salesman. Because he’d charge too much.

12. roisterous says:

These jokes were definitely creative, I’ll give ya that. So creative, that I felt impelled to create some myself: Q-why is our friend Mario wearing a shirt with a gold star on it? A-cause he wanted people to think of him as super Mario from now on. I thought about going to the tetris themed party, but I thought there was a good chance that with the guests all dressed like pieces, that some of us would disappear.

13. Alexio Desmond says:

Your sense of humour is inspiring.2 is the best choice for me.