13 thoughts on “SJE Apparel

1. Kerry Vital says:

Love the logo! I’m sure the apparel will sell well for you.

2. Ekans says:

Wow! Can’t wait for the competitions! I love the logo!

3. Jackie says:

Is the jacket an official SJE apparel too? would love a bomber jacket with an SJE log!

4. Alexio Desmond says:

Looks clean,elegant and stylish. How about some shorts?

1. Great idea. Thank you for the comment.

5. Paula Marie Navarra says:

This actually looks good. Are there any designs for females? This look like apparel for men.

1. Hi Paula yes of course. Thank you for asking!

6. onejanedoe says:

Never having been one for baseball caps, I don’t have much to say except that as far as they go, the one you have pictured looks OK. I like that it is a closer to the head style as I really diskike the ones that look like jockey helmets. As for the T shirt, as long as it is made from quality cotton, I can’t see you going wrong with a basic style like shown. The single logo against a solid color is always a classic and works well with almost any style of Tshirt. I think for a logo T shirt, the clean background is the best but are you going to do any shirts of the characters? In which case will they be depicted in character against a setting that covers the whole shirt?

1. We d0 have character apparel plans, but have not made any decision. This mainly because we have yet to make the project announcement. Onejanedoe Thank you for your comments and your ideas! Maybe you should come work with us 😉

7. Jhei says:

The cap really looks nice. The white color makes it look more like something I’d wear when I will do some outrdoorsy stuff or play sports. If the cap color is black, it will look like something I’d wear to social events.

8. Athan says:

The cap and shirt are both looking really nice. I’d just like to suggest a black variant on the color. How about a sweater? A hoodie? A jacket? I think your company logo would look really good on those!

1. Thank you for the suggestions! We’ll expands on the apparel options in the near future.